What's new

Why has tech grown big in your Country

Great!, these are some of the activities that can improve people and bring out the talent in them, skills acquisition is very important and can pave way for improvement, not only for the personal self but improvement for the Country and other people at large. The tech world is making it big and comprises some of the highest paid jobs in developed Countries today.

We are in the 21st century where technology keeps advancing everyday,and has provide more jobs for youths and old, before almost everybody goes to cyber cafe when they want to browse, chat with their far away friend , in fact technology has removed poverty.

Technology has grown in my area or country die the fact that it is versatile and it is useful in major ways like medically, fina

Technology has had a significant impact on the global economy, and its application has been related to changes in the marketplace, higher living standards, and more robust foreign trade. So, if technology has practically revolutionised every sector in today's global economy, why do economists still doubt that technology is reflected in conventional economic indicators like GDP, efficiency, and corporate profitability?

All over the world technology has really transformed. But in the developing worlds, the progress is really visible. In my country, we recently joined the countries launching 5G. And i would say this has already led to a great drop on internet prices. Now almost everyone can afford unlimited internet in their home. Hence opening up the country to more information and new things.

The existence of tech have helped improved the employment opportunities in my country. I wish the government in my country could take it more serious too

In recent years the world has have a change in terms of how things are done and how people view certain opportunities that comes there way. Tech has been a very huge platform that has helped thousands if not millions live their biggest dreams, changing their status.
In my country some many tech hubs opened up and gave people with little or no knowledge the space to learn in be part of a change in the country, paving different jobs from being a frontend to backend or a mobile developer even Ui/ux designers.
How has tech opened your country?
As the world increases in size, they is always need to improve the level of technology, in other for easy operation in the economic and society activities.

Tech has moved my country forward.especially communication tech has provided job for many unemployed youth. It has helped companies do business faster and better than before.Even religious org now can stream their services online and reach people worldwide.tech is indeed a blessing to my nation

Tech has grown so big in my country especially around the world because of changes in terms of technology that has taking over the world.

Technology will surely grow big in a country where there are large number of youths and large number of business organizations. One will notice that technology is growing fast in Nigeria, this is as a result of increase number of youths.

Well it has really helped so much in my country providing source of income and employment to youths and even able parents . It actually aroses us to the use of social media.

well the level of technology in my own country is very low because the government of the people do not actually care about the need to improve the technology of their own nation that is why we still have a lot of issues concerning technology development in my country but we hope the government do something about it as soon as possible
Technology usually grow where there is high rising in the number of youths. Technology is growing very fast in Nigeria became there are quite a number of youths whose means of survival is dependent on it.

Technology usually grow where there is high rising in the number of youths. Technology is growing very fast in Nigeria became there are quite a number of youths whose means of survival is dependent on it.
Technology does not grow because there are lots of youth in an environment ,technology only grow in a country when the government create an atmosphere for this technology by providing the best research facilities and making available all the requirement to carry out a successful research on technology

Tech or technology as it is originally called is becoming generally accepted in the world so my country is not excluded as the benefits are numerous.

Technology has grown so big in my country because we have come to realise the huge potential that is inherent in the usage of technology and the manufacture of technology in the country. From our observation we have noticed that the top 10 billionaires in the world are into technology.

In my country technology has been greatly embrace by the middle age and youth,and they form the driving force on which such technology is anchor.It has changed the method in which they do their jobs as technology has brought efficiency and saves time in the time they put in their work.It has also brought employment to the youth,as the skill to service and do major repaires has been a sector some people has ventured into.

Technology is the order of the day right now, in most countries technology has made many lives easy and smooth. I dont think there is any country functioning without technology right now. Even in terms of Job creation technology has played a major role

The development thay tech has caused can not be over emphasised. Almost all sectors depend heavily on technology to perform at their max. I do imagine how world will look like if there is no tech.

In recent years the world has have a change in terms of how things are done and how people view certain opportunities that comes there way. Tech has been a very huge platform that has helped thousands if not millions live their biggest dreams, changing their status.
In my country some many tech hubs opened up and gave people with little or no knowledge the space to learn in be part of a change in the country, paving different jobs from being a frontend to backend or a mobile developer even Ui/ux designers.
I think this is a common trend in the entire world. We are living in the tech era. And most of the development in tech is due to the advance meant in communication. Since information can now flow easily. I would say for my country the development of information and communication systems spurred the overall technological development.

We are in the world of technology where technology has advance up to the level 90%, let's take mobile phone for example, 10years ago in my country, mobile phone are been used by the rich people but now mostly everybody in the household owns a Mobil phone

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back