What's new

Why has tech grown big in your Country

Technology has taken over the globe and anyone who doesn't embrace it will remain stagnated. Technology has grown big in my country because of its effectiveness and reduction of work load.

One of the reasons it's thriving is because my country has the largest number of tech savvy individuals in Africa

Technology has grown in my country because it has been widely and generally accepted due to the benefits our population has gained and still gaining from it.

I think say for raining days should be the real right thing to do. I remember once recession occurred in my country and the price of everything triple within weeks and before you know it, the value of our currency was nothing and people started suffering

There is advancement in technology,new things and product are produce in other to make everything easier,technology really help us to and made everything simple.

One reason that tech has grown so much in my country and the world at large is because of the ease it presents when it comes to getting things done.
A lot of physical activities and stress have been reduced by virtue of lots of application and software that's been developed.

Technology growing in my country. This is why some people establish companies and social amenities. Technology is first thing to grow which allow some engineers to acquired jobs and make freelance jobs.

Currently in my country so many people in my country who had little or little or no knowledge of bussiness are now able to run bussiness with the help of technology and currently the are doing well with their life

Yes, to some extent I will consider tech. as growing hug in my country due to some certain reason. My country regard the growth and the development of tech. industry as the most proper way of generating huge income to the economy.

One reason that tech has grown so much in my country and the world at large is because of the ease it presents when it comes to getting things done.
A lot of physical activities and stress have been reduced by virtue of lots of application and software that's been developed.
That's true, technology has helped reduce the work load. There are some persons who might say technology has done more harm than good, I would like to hear your point of view on this issue.

My country is a lot here country and technology is not well developed compared to western country and Asia... From what I am saying we are still lacking behind in some technology that could have changed and make the economy of our country a good one.. probably in the future we may be able to catch up.

My country is a lot here country and technology is not well developed compared to western country and Asia... From what I am saying we are still lacking behind in some technology that could have changed and make the economy of our country a good one.. probably in the future we may be able to catch up.

I belong to an Asian country and I must say that technology has not developed much in Asia either. However, technology has certainly developed a lot in the past few years. We have now more facilities and technologically advance gadgets as compared to past few decades.

The business is growing in my country because a lot of young people are engaging in it. They were able to create a lot of functioning web applications and make a lot of money in the process. And this attracts more people into the tech business.

I belong to an Asian country and I must say that technology has not developed much in Asia either. However, technology has certainly developed a lot in the past few years. We have now more facilities and technologically advance gadgets as compared to past few decades.
Well depending on the Asian country you are staying but China and Taiwan , as I understand is an Asian country with new and advanced technology , technology could be in terms of military and in terms of the economy of the country.. and other invention.

You mean tech like technology? Yes the reason be that technology has taken over every thing I tell you, in fact without technology as we speak, so many things would have been almost impossible, before now when there is no means of communication, you have to travel in other deliver a message.

Majority of the people who are engaging in tech business are youth. And they were able to raise huge amount of money from the foreign investors. This makes more people to come into the tech businesses and the industry eventually grows as a result.

Well depending on the Asian country you are staying but China and Taiwan , as I understand is an Asian country with new and advanced technology , technology could be in terms of military and in terms of the economy of the country.. and other invention.

I live in Pakistan. The military of Pakistan is good, but when it comes to technology, I think military has moderate amount of technologically advance equipment. Our military is not that much powerful as America, but it is still much better than many other countries.

I live in Pakistan. The military of Pakistan is good, but when it comes to technology, I think military has moderate amount of technologically advance equipment. Our military is not that much powerful as America, but it is still much better than many other countries.
Yes you can't really compare your military with that of America because America is number one , I know one of the things that can boast the military of a particular country or nation is always war threat.. if your country is really peaceful then there may be no need for the military to be so advancing technology.

Yes you can't really compare your military with that of America because America is number one , I know one of the things that can boast the military of a particular country or nation is always war threat.. if your country is really peaceful then there may be no need for the military to be so advancing technology.

I think there are many countries that are considered peaceful, but still they have strong military. I do not think that a military's power has anything to do with how peaceful a country is rather it has every thing to do with the dangers of war or self-defense.

I think there are many countries that are considered peaceful, but still they have strong military. I do not think that a military's power has anything to do with how peaceful a country is rather it has every thing to do with the dangers of war or self-defense.
Yes that might be true but in my country the military are trying but in terms of technology and development I don't really see it in advanced level here , we are just struggling to meet up with the rest of the world in terms of technology.. in Africa.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back