Why has tech grown big in your Country

bhennie

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Feb 7, 2021
USD
$5.0000USD
Biznotes
In recent years the world has have a change in terms of how things are done and how people view certain opportunities that comes there way. Tech has been a very huge platform that has helped thousands if not millions live their biggest dreams, changing their status.
In my country some many tech hubs opened up and gave people with little or no knowledge the space to learn in be part of a change in the country, paving different jobs from being a frontend to backend or a mobile developer even Ui/ux designers.
How has tech opened your country?

I don't seems to understand this question. You mean tech? Their is not advance country without the development of technology. I've seen a lots of countries with great technological methods. They will always be a good place to live.

In recent years the world has have a change in terms of how things are done and how people view certain opportunities that comes there way. Tech has been a very huge platform that has helped thousands if not millions live their biggest dreams, changing their status.
In my country some many tech hubs opened up and gave people with little or no knowledge the space to learn in be part of a change in the country, paving different jobs from being a frontend to backend or a mobile developer even Ui/ux designers.
Well, in our country, technology has opened a lot of platform for us to grow and connect to the world. It opened up a lot of jobs and opportunities for us to learn and develop and to reach out to other countries. Technology has helped our country.

Concerning how has technology grown big in my country. Technology now is a world wide thing because i believe 70-80% of countries all over the world should be conversant with the use of technology in one way or the other. Technology has helped in the aspect of providing job opportunities for people in the economy, it has also made life easier

Technology has grown big in my country but not as that of developed countries. In Nigeria we still lack alot of advanced techs as some sectors within the country still operates manually and leaving out technology from it's domain.

In economics, it is widely accepted that technology is the key driver of economic growth of countries, regions and cities. Technological progress allows for the more efficient production of more and better goods and services, which is what prosperity depends on.Technology can save the time it takes to produce a good or deliver a service, contributing to the overall profits of a business.

The rapid spread of technology fueled by the Internet has led to positive cultural changes in developing countries. Easier, faster communication has contributed to the rise of democracy, as well as the alleviation of poverty. Globalization can also increase cultural awareness and promote diversity.

Concerning how has technology grown big in my country. Well, technology now is a universal thing which has become a world interface between the users and the online world(internet) , technology has made communication easier and faster because we now have access to reach people far and wide. Life is good with technology

The main reason why tech has grown in my country is because it is more profitable than other industries and it makes life easier and more comfortable. A lot of youths in my country feel their involvement with tech makes them cool and funky.

If I am to be sincere then I would say that tech in Africa is still miles behind. Thank God for the internet which have connected us to the rest of the world. It would have been a really big problem if there was no internet to learn things.

well, it's now included in every popular area and private areas as well, lot of improvements, especially in the last few years, not only my country, but lot of countries actually, the world improved in a very fast rate

well the level of technology in my own country is very low because the government of the people do not actually care about the need to improve the technology of their own nation that is why we still have a lot of issues concerning technology development in my country but we hope the government do something about it as soon as possible

Technology has grown big in our country because of the rapid advancement globally. Although we are still lacking behind in terms of technology as a whole but we are not where we used to be decades ago. We hope in due time technological advancement would be recorded in Africa

There has been a lot of innovation in technology in my country over the last few years, but my country is not yet as modern as technology has developed in other countries, advanced technology has been introduced and used in developed countries,

Sarcastically and ironically, my country is the best country in terms of technology growth and development. The speed of the growth of technology in my dear nation is like snail's movement speed. What do you expect when we are being rule by analog brain leaders.

In my country technology experts are focusing on cutting edge technology in these days in this technology including robot fingerprint reader and barcode reading they are trying to utilize these technologies in facilitating the public.

Technology has grown very big in my country, almost every aspect is technology driven it has grown so big compared to like 10 years ago. Ranging from smartphone to other technology products almost everyone now rely on technology.

You mean tech like technology? Yes the reason be that technology has taken over every thing I tell you, in fact without technology as we speak, so many things would have been almost impossible, before now when there is no means of communication, you have to travel in other deliver a message.

The question seem to be a lot more bad but I think I can answer it because we are in a advanced world where everything we see or do is computer and where the use of technology grow daily and the reason is that technology has taken over everything now like your domestic work is been done by a machine which is technology and we see technology everyday.

Well, in my country Nigeria, technology has proven to be a way out of poverty for many youths, The technology ecosystem of my country has grown so big and has greatly helped the countries economy

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back