What's new

Why has tech grown big in your Country

Yes that might be true but in my country the military are trying but in terms of technology and development I don't really see it in advanced level here , we are just struggling to meet up with the rest of the world in terms of technology.. in Africa.

Well, I am not sure, but the public has also developed a lot when it comes to technology. Around 15 years ago, very few people had advanced phones, but now having an advanced phone is something normal and everybody has one.

Surprisingly, technology has really grown in my country even more than i expected. A lot of youths in my country these days are so smart and conversant with anything that has to do with technology.

I think that technology is very important because it is able to allow different countries to interact with one another and to form relationships that can help in them both being benefit fired however I think that if we look at cryptocurrency for example it is definitely benefited the country that I reside in because it allows us to complete transactions in a very easy way even though it is not widely accepted within the country currently.

Actually the technology ronin the improvement in technology is really reaching alot of countries if not all because it has been very helpful and useful to all of people and in diverse ways that improve the standard of living.

Tech has grown big in my country because now the kids and students have gone to know the more essence of technology and what it can do and it uses as well .They have also appreciate it so well that is why it has grown in my country

Well, in our country, technology has opened up many platforms for us to grow and connect with the world. It has brought jobs and opportunities.Technology has helped our country.

The question appears to be much worse, but I believe I can respond to it because we live in an advanced society where everything we see or do is computer-related, and where technology use is increasing daily. The reason for this is that technology has now supplanted everything else; for example, your household chores are now performed by machines, which are examples of technology that we see every day.

Well in olden days industrial revolution was a sign of development for nations. But nowadays the technological development reflects how much a country has developed. Tech in my country has mainly grown due to investments in tech related companies and IT was the first sector to be developed. Then the other tech advancements followed.

One reason why technology has grown big in my country is because we are an open and friendly society. We like to share what we have with others and we welcome new ideas into our lives. This makes it easy for people to get together, work on projects, and create something new.

Another reason why technology has grown big in my country is because we are a young country with lots of young people who want to make their mark on the world and be heard by others who may not have heard any other voices before theirs. We also have many talented people who want to show off their skills with all kinds of different things like music, art, writing, etc., but also more technical skill sets like programming or coding that can be used to create something amazing!

The last reason why technology has grown big in my country is because there are so many opportunities for people who want to learn new skills or improve existing ones (like learning how to code) which allows them to find paid work or start their own business if they want something more than just a job."

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back