Why do we need Bitcoin to the naton

Klashlly

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Jan 1, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Cryptocurrency improves developing countries by reducing corruption and promoting transparency, reducing transaction costs and time and offering greater financial inclusion and microfinancing.i

That's very true. But I think the only thing that's stopping the acceptance of the bitcoins the most is the fact that some people still don't know how it works. They belive when you have it, you are already a millionaire. That's why they associate it with gambling.

Why do we need Bitcoin to the nation. That's a great question. Well to me I think having Bitcoin in one's country is a privilege. It shows that people in the country are ready to invest in crypto currency. But not all country allow it, some thinks it is a fraudulent act which is not. So to me I think having Bitcoin or any other crypto currency is a good thing to the country.

If you can look into our today generation crypto currency want to take the world communist currency in almost all part of the world you can use crypto currency and mostly the Bitcoin which is the most popular currency today that world needs crypto currency (Bitcoin) in other to ease things .

Bitcoin allows you to have autonomy over your funds. You are in control of your money compared to traditional financial institutions that can decide what to do with the money you've kept in their care.

Crypto currency has provided lots of benefits especiallybwith tje first recognized coin, Bitcoin. Bitcoin has been a way of providing a source of investment and profitable returns since it's inception aa it has risen higher over the past few years and creating a source of income for the unemployment,less privileged etc

we needed bitcoin because it offers an efficient means of transferring money over the internet and is controlled by a decentralized network with a transparent set of rules, thus presenting an alternative to central bank-controlled fiat money.

Personally I see bitcoin is a store of value and I'm not seeing it as a future currency because it will definitely affect lots of countries that are still battling with economic crisis if they decide to take it as a national currency and I didn't take it is reasonable for us to have just one single coin as a global currency but that is just remain as a trading assets.

You are very correct in your assertion that Bitcoin is very beneficial to the entire nations financial system. Most world government are only suspicious of Bitcoin because they didn't issue the currency and so therefore they always claims not to trust the project.

The reason why we need bitcoin in the world is to be scam free, crypto currency is a cashless where you can pay your customer or buy product by just using a Mobile phone, without carrying money all around and we can also be free from mkney laundering.

The reason why we need bitcoin in the world is to be scam free, crypto currency is a cashless where you can pay your customer or buy product by just using a Mobile phone, without carrying money all around and we can also be free from mkney laundering.
Scam is still very high in Crypto currencies or bitcoin transactions the only or biggest advantage I see in bitcoin is high store of value and also the ease of making transactions with out involving third party.

Cryptocurrency improves developing countries by reducing corruption and promoting transparency, reducing transaction costs and time and offering greater financial inclusion and microfinancing.i
Help me tell them oo.. How can a country there currency is dropping in value and expected the members of the country to do businesses in rise currency... Crypto currency is just a bypass to all this struggle

We need Cryptocurrency as means of remedying unemployment in the world today. It has given big time hope to the youth seeking for employment. It has renewed our hope to be financial stable with lots of investment options.

Crypto Currencies have helped so many nations, especially when the leaders find it hard to provide a means of livelihood for their citizens. Crypto Currencies have helped a lot of us to be self employed.
Post automatically merged:

Even though crypto currencies generally have got positive uses, it still has some effects on how things would go in a country. Politicians would easily steal money using crypto currencies without getting caught.

Last edited:
I do not think trading crypto currencies come with all these attributes you mentioned but I am certain it has many other advantages nations could benefit from.

Not only Bitcoin, crypto currency in general is very valuable and if it can be adapt into the system it will go along way,but the government of the day will not have this to come to pass, because they won't have control over it.

My country with high rate of unemployment now and high cost of standard if living, majority of the unemployed can actually make cool money trading, mining or investing in bitcoins or other crypto currencies.

My country with high rate of unemployment now and high cost of standard if living, majority of the unemployed can actually make cool money trading, mining or investing in bitcoins or other crypto currencies.
This is a positive effect of Bitcoin that so many government officials are not happy with. They seem to want alll their citizens to be poor for life.

I believe not just bitcoin but crypto currency as a whole has helped alot in reducing proverty and the lack of jobs in the nation, many people now deal on crypto to earn a living in a more legit way. It has also made sending money to other countries easier and faster

This is a positive effect of Bitcoin that so many government officials are not happy with. They seem to want alll their citizens to be poor for life.
It's just self centeredness and pure wickedness that the government keeps over ruling things that would benefit the masses they do not care for when they are obviously not doing their jobs.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back