What's new

Why do we need Bitcoin to the naton

Cryptocurrency improves developing countries by reducing corruption and promoting transparency, reducing transaction costs and time and offering greater financial inclusion and microfinancing.i
We need Bitcoin in the nation for so many things to come to life, all because it is easy to use and to do any transactions as well and it is the easiest to receive any payments online as well.

Cryptocurrency improves developing countries by reducing corruption and promoting transparency, reducing transaction costs and time and offering greater financial inclusion and microfinancing.i
For countries with weak Fiat currency and struggling economy , having cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin can help their economy to an extent. Some countries have benefited from this.

Bitcoin would also go a way in helping the country to curb the high rate of money laundering and its vices that affect the economy.

Yes thats true cryptocurrency have great advantage in this digital era , especially in the developing countries. But I dont think it may help reducing corruption since the politicians are always behind money and never gotta change unless there is a revolution or a new leader.

Yes thats true cryptocurrency have great advantage in this digital era , especially in the developing countries. But I dont think it may help reducing corruption since the politicians are always behind money and never gotta change unless there is a revolution or a new leader.
I believe this too, the same corrupt politicians are the ones making the policies and they won't even implement them at all.

I believe this too, the same corrupt politicians are the ones making the policies and they won't even implement them at all.
Yeah thats why people have dont care policy , they dont listen to politicans when it comes to cryptocurrencies. And that too in India , with huge population , its almost impossible to monito each and everyone who trades crypto. Once can freely trade crypto inspite of rumours of crypto ban.

Yeah thats why people have dont care policy , they dont listen to politicans when it comes to cryptocurrencies. And that too in India , with huge population , its almost impossible to monito each and everyone who trades crypto. Once can freely trade crypto inspite of rumours of crypto ban.
Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency. It has made many people become rich. I have heard of a person who bought 1,500 bitcoin at the price of $1 per bitcoin. A bitcoin recently reached an all time high of $68,000 per bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency. It has made many people become rich. I have heard of a person who bought 1,500 bitcoin at the price of $1 per bitcoin. A bitcoin recently reached an all time high of $68,000 per bitcoin.
Yeah it has created so many rich people , and those are lucky people who have invested in bitcoin during 2010 or before when the price was $1 or below.

Yes I also believe this points made on how the cryptocurrency makes transactions cheaper and also creates transparency for doing business

That is the most amazing part of Crypto Currencies. Whether the government bans it, we still have other options like peer to peer market place.

Cryptocurrency does not reduce corruption neither does it promote transparency. What does these things is blockchain. Cryptocurrency is only built on blockchain

That is the most amazing part of Crypto Currencies. Whether the government bans it, we still have other options like peer to peer market place.
Yeah if one has foreign friends or even we have the forum where we can exchange crypto to fiat money like Paypal. Crypto doesnt need kyc everytime to trade for fiat.

Bitcoin transactions are a very open transaction where no looters of government coffers can hide their loot because the transaction are going to be on the pumpkin ledger for all to see

Bitcoin transactions are a very open transaction where no looters of government coffers can hide their loot because the transaction are going to be on the pumpkin ledger for all to see
I do not think it is very easy like you are making it appear as the government would have to pass through so many processes before getting to find out.

I’m with you on this bro ! Crypto currency is a very good business the limitation is the rate of illiteracy and ignorance by some nations if enlightening can come then crypto will be globally accepted

I’m with you on this bro ! Crypto currency is a very good business the limitation is the rate of illiteracy and ignorance by some nations if enlightening can come then crypto will be globally accepted
The government can include crypto currencies in school curriculum to get enough people informed about what crypto currencies are so as to better explore them

Bitcoin is one of the most beautiful thing that every happen to the world. Today bitcoin is been trade Al over the world and it provided job for many jobless people. Today many youth that were jobless before now trade bitcoin and make money

BTC us surely one of the beautiful thing that has happened to mankind. Even the poor have glaring heart of making money through crypto with time.

Bitcoin allows you to have autonomy over your funds. You are in control of your money compared to traditional financial institutions that can decide what to do with the money you've kept in their care.
Exactly here you said it all bitcoin allows one to have a complete dominance on one economy . Banks do have full control and most times they tends to not be a safer side to keep money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back