❓ASK Why do we need Bitcoin to the naton

Bookwormlux

I buy biznotes @ #450/$. Check market place
Verified Poster
BizNotes
BTC us surely one of the beautiful thing that has happened to mankind. Even the poor have glaring heart of making money through crypto with time.
BTC us surely one of the beautiful thing that has happened to mankind. Even the poor have glaring heart of making money through crypto with time.
It seems the poor majority are even the ones who utilize Bitcoin and crypto currencies generally as they already know there's no hope from the government.

GIFTMICHAEL

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
It seems the poor majority are even the ones who utilize Bitcoin and crypto currencies generally as they already know there's no hope from the government.
Lolz, the poor wowed the investment of Cryptocurrency with aplomb since they knew st the moment their is no hope of making money through government employment chances.

cafediscussions

Justin

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Bitcoin helps common people to earn profits. Whether you are investing $100, or $10,00, you can make profits from bitcoin investment. When you make profits, you help the nation

Nomad

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Bitcoin and all other crypto currencies are digital assets that you can invest into and make money when the price goes up. This is available to everyone and can be done with a small amount.

delnovem

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
As a nation such kind of monetary means is safe and fast. The world is changing. Technology is advancing. And majorly I will say again for safety purpose

Shigobad2020

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Cryptocurrency improves developing countries by reducing corruption and promoting transparency, reducing transaction costs and time and offering greater financial inclusion and microfinancing.i
We need crypto currency to improve and develop a country and to minimize money laundry and embezzlement of the people in government, and that's why some smart people in the government has been calling for the ban of crypto currency uses.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock