What's new

Why do people use Telegram so much?

Telegram is quite nice and safe, with the added bonuses of adding an infinite number of members to a group, exchanging extremely huge files, and more features I'm not aware of at the moment.

I think that was in the past, presently telegram is being used by more persons. There is an organization called side hustle internship in my country, they teach various skill set for free. They make use of telegram for their classes.
Yeah I understand your point, I can remember when but they crossed 500million user and that is huge. Also i would like to be part of the classes the organisation offers if you don't mind.

Yeah I understand your point, I can remember when but they crossed 500million user and that is huge. Also i would like to be part of the classes the organisation offers if you don't mind.
Are you from African? The organization is mainly for Africans, they teach students and fresh graduates different skills for free. A section is currently going on presently, so it would be impossible to register now, if you are interested, you would have to wait till next year for the next section.

From my own thought Telegram is all about privacy and security, and it isn't beholden to larger companies . The reason for this is Telegram's enhanced use of the cloud. This means you can access them from any connected device, making Telegram much more multi-platform friendly than other chat apps like WhatsApp

Some of the reasons why I use Telegram, many earning sites ask to use Telegram. Telegram can be used on many devices, smartphones, desktops, laptops etc. Can send videos or images with a larger file size, Cloud storage is available, etc.

Some of the reasons why I use Telegram, many earning sites ask to use Telegram. Telegram can be used on many devices, smartphones, desktops, laptops etc. Can send videos or images with a larger file size, Cloud storage is available, etc.
Yeah these are the crucial advantages over Whatsapp , especially the fact we can send large files quickly. But I tend to stay away from telegram because there are random people or sometimes scammers messaging me in telegram after I join some airdrop or earning groups and there are always scammers around.

The use of telegram, is very rampant even though their are alot of people who knows nothing about it and they do not intend to.make use of it. to some extent, people and companies makes used of telegram because it doesn't have a limitation to the number of people in a group and it can accommodate alot of people on a page.

I found that a lot of people I have worked with, ask to use telegram. I guess it's a more secure chat service you can use to converse with people. I don't like to use it that much, but I am aware that there are people out there who enjoy using telegram for what it is. Do you guys use it for work related reasons?

because on telegram you don't have a limit of users in a group, like on whatsapp or other platforms. they are groups that have 200,000 members, without any limit or restriction.

Same reason why people use WhatsApp - for cheap communication and one that wouldn't burn a hole in their pockets.
The major reason that telegram grew was because it could accommodate more people than WhatsApp allowed.

because on telegram you don't have a limit of users in a group, like on whatsapp or other platforms. they are groups that have 200,000 members, without any limit or restriction.
However, each telegram user has a limited number of the join of channels or groups unlike the discord one means limitation per user max group joined.

Telegram is mostly used because it can allow a group to have thousands of people since it doesn't have a limit to how many people a telegram group can have. It also doesn't have restrictions to the size of file that can be sent through it.

Telegram accommodate more people than WhatsApp when you are creating a group. it is even easier to broadcast a message to a wide range of people on telegram than WhatsApp.

Telegram is mostly used by people because it is spacious in accommodating large number of people in a group chat, messages are hardly lost even after a long time, and it does not stop people from using size of file.

Telegram is the one of the best Media website that allows people to advertise and upload their video for business transaction. Not all people like it because they believe in facebook than instagram.

I found that a lot of people I have worked with, ask to use telegram. I guess it's a more secure chat service you can use to converse with people. I don't like to use it that much, but I am aware that there are people out there who enjoy using telegram for what it is. Do you guys use it for work related reasons?
Telegram has a variety of features that make it a fantastic choice for both private and professional interaction, including audio and video conversations, file transfer, group chats, and secret chats. Furthermore, it is inexpensive to use and accessible across a variety of platforms.

Some of the factors are that it offers a quick and dependable messaging service, can manage a large volume of messages and users, has security features like usernames, self-destructing messages, and group chats, and is a superior messaging app to others like WhatsApp.

O have never use telegram for my work because most people don't trust anything on telegram because of the bad experience they had when they tried it.
I guess WhatsApp still has a lot of users than telegram. Telegram does not really have so many like WhatsApp and I do not even like to use it. I have the app though

Cryptocurrency projects are hugely invested in Telegram channels. Most people who are into cryptocurrency projects and airdrops alike all make use of Telegram because it's the number social media platform for cryptocurrency promotion. There are lots of cryptocurrency scam happening in it but users don't mind.

Telegram unlike the WhatsApp platform, is more better to use for a group tutorial session than WhatsApp because it accommodates a very large size of people far beyond what is obtainable on WhatsApp

I bet WhatsApp are now trying to make a lot of updates on how to improve the number of users that are allowed to join a group. However, in the past, it was the ability of Telegram groups being able to handle the basic need of letting more users join their groups was what made them better than WhatsApp.

I guess WhatsApp still has a lot of users than telegram. Telegram does not really have so many like WhatsApp and I do not even like to use it. I have the app though

I would actually say that it depends on the region that we are talking about because there are some part of the world that make use of WhatsApp more than telegram and there are some parts of the world which people make use of telegram more than WhatsApp. So, it's more or less what is more convenient for people to use in a particular country.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back