What's new

Why do people use Telegram so much?

I don't know why other people are using Telegram but for me Telegram is the best communication app. I use telegram app for business communication. I also use telegram to promote my products.

Telegram to be candid has a lot of features compare to whatsapp. It can also upload and even recieved more files that have heavy megabytes compare to whatsap.

I had to download Telegram because I needed to join Airdrop last year. In the end, the airdrop was fake. I don't use Telegram to chat but it has some advantages over Whatsapp.

i am also one of those people that are addicted to telegram because of it so many features and opportunities you can get there but you just need to be very careful.

I find myself using telegram messenger more often than other social media these days, I guess that is because of the faster messages and unlimited group members

Telegram is super fast, and it's userbase per group created can support unlimited userbase that's why lots of business owners simply head over to telegram to promote their business or investment scheme.

I was once thinking in that same direction as you why are people like using telegram so much but I latter on realized that they earn allot if money from it and gain allot of profits
Post automatically merged:

marketing true telegram yes marketing through telegram channels is great and good one can get allot of money and profits from it and it is also save and secured.

marketing true telegram yes marketing through telegram channels is great and good one can get allot of money and profits from it and it is also save and secured.

Telegram is good because it help to get messages faster it help sending information across to people it help to chat on love one across the globe
Telegram had s lot of features than other social media,it's recent update allows for users to hold a voice audio meeting in app just like zoom which I like

The reason why a lot of persons make use of telegram a lot is because of the apacity of the number of users that its platform can accomodate,The platform does not really have the issue of limit onthe number of persons.

People who particularly use telegram to hold their tutorials or lectures do so because telegram unlike the WhatsApp can actually accommodate a very large amount of people at once and messages don't have to be repeated all the time once written

Telegram have large space to invite new members to join, their is no limit to that. That's why many businesses see simply using it to promote their stuffs.

I think people use telegram so much because of its awesome features, having a capacity for very high number of group members, pinned messages, ability to create folders for chats and separate them from other chats, I love telegram.

I found that a lot of people I have worked with, ask to use telegram. I guess it's a more secure chat service you can use to converse with people. I don't like to use it that much, but I am aware that there are people out there who enjoy using telegram for what it is. Do you guys use it for work related reasons?
Telegram is a form of social media that is used for chat and for business purposes, most people uses social media to advertise their products or services and tend to create group chat in this social media platforms. Telegram on its own accommodate more people in a particular group unlike other social media. It's also safe to chat or do business with telegram

I found that a lot of people I have worked with, ask to use telegram. I guess it's a more secure chat service you can use to converse with people. I don't like to use it that much, but I am aware that there are people out there who enjoy using telegram for what it is. Do you guys use it for work related reasons?
I use telegram but all I could say is telegram platform is good for is to defraud the innocent people going in there, it was there I was scammed and the fraudster told telegram am a scammer that they should not allow me to send a message out anymore.

The main reason that I use telegram is to make money. There are many bot there on telegram that offers paid to click and some other ways to make money

Telegram as a social media platform is one who appeals to a certain niche of customers. Users who value privacy, secure messages, high definition videos and pictures would certainly find telegram to be useful. Although there are obvious flaws. For example, the user interface could be better

Yeah. Telegram remains an advancement of WhatsApp. There chats are encrypted just like WhatsApp too. But the sweetest thing is that once you join a new business group or any other group on telegram, you can access all there previous chats. And your details are always saved. Cloud computing I guess.

Telegram as a handle saves a whole lot, talking about the capacity to handle people in the chat room to enable having much customers to discuss your business and also other features that enhances your business.

Telegram has far more cooler options than other related platform, you can share files of any sizes and also add as much members to a group as possible

I find myself using telegram messenger more often than other social media these days, I guess that is because of the faster messages and unlimited group members
Exactly, the unlimited group members is one of the major feature that makes telegram better than others messrngers especially whatapps. I'm gradually getting use to telegram more than WhatsApp.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back