Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I found that a lot of people I have worked with, ask to use telegram. I guess it's a more secure chat service you can use to converse with people. I don't like to use it that much, but I am aware that there are people out there who enjoy using telegram for what it is. Do you guys use it for work related reasons?

O have never use telegram for my work because most people don't trust anything on telegram because of the bad experience they had when they tried it.

I found that a lot of people I have worked with, ask to use telegram. I guess it's a more secure chat service you can use to converse with people. I don't like to use it that much, but I am aware that there are people out there who enjoy using telegram for what it is. Do you guys use it for work related reasons?
Some use it to promote their businesses or sites but we all know it's the universal cheat and chat site HAHA.
But it is secure I'll give them that. I use WhatsApp.

Telegram unlike the WhatsApp platform, is more better to use for a group tutorial session than WhatsApp because it accommodates a very large size of people far beyond what is obtainable on WhatsApp

A lot companies use telegram just because of the fact that the chatting app don't have any limit to the amount of person you can add to a group. So I think that is what happened

Write your reply... why do some people use telegram so much because some companies use it because the fact that they chatting up.

People use telegram for so many reasons. Some people are using it for business purposes to meet the potential client. Other people are using it to sell their products and services online.

Telegram is very flexible to use, it gives one free hand to operate as you want without much restriction. Also, data is hardly lost on telegram, you can enter a group chat now and still see previous chat up to when the group was created.

Though they may have their personal reasons but a lot of persons go for telegram mainly because of its features which includes more space to hold up to one thousand persons on a single group

Telegram has got better features than whatsapp. There are no maximum file size restrictions while sending files in telegram to others , whereas whatsapp has got some restrictions based on sending bulk messages or files. Many investment companies , even legit ones use telegram group for discussions.

Telegram as a wide range to accommodate people , so its very possible for them to get traffic from telegram just like other social media...

Telegram is really cool and secure,it also has the advantage of adding unlimited number of members to a group, sharing really large files and other benefits I can't think of right now

Yes, many people use telegram for so many purpose them used it for their business, because telegram is really cool and also secure for business.

Telegram is a secure platform that gives room for accommodating many people at a time but unfortunately the platform has been bastardized by scammers who are having a field day with various channels duping people of their hard earned funds.

I think the reason is because it accommodate more people but the problem is many people are using it to scam people on it.

Probably because it has some excellent and unique features comapred to WhatsApp, also an easy platform to promote scam especially airdrops and others.

I can say it is the one of most social network use by scammers, it is where you see thousands of group without having tangible something offer for the manhood, someone need to be very careful in joining those kind of the group especially when it involves money

There are many reasons why people prefer telegraph to whatsap. There is a lot you can do on telegraph that you can't do on whatsap.

Telegram works alot like WhatsApp where you can have both private and group conversations. I guess that is why people love it. I don't use it myself since I don't know many people who use it.

Different people have their different reasons for using telegram but for one it has done advantages over WhatsApp since that's the biggest rival in chatting, the option of still meeting past messages in a group is one

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back