What's new

Why do people use Telegram so much?

I found that a lot of people I have worked with, ask to use telegram. I guess it's a more secure chat service you can use to converse with people. I don't like to use it that much, but I am aware that there are people out there who enjoy using telegram for what it is. Do you guys use it for work-related reasons?
I have a telegram account but to be honest, I hardly go to telegram for anything. I don't enjoy telegram as much as I enjoy other platforms.

I use telegram mostly because of how the application is being setup and it has a lot of features that's what's up does not offer especially when it come to messaging.

Recently, WhatsApp and other social media related to it were hanging and couldn't be accessed for hours! Telegram was still very much fine, this is one of the many reasons telegram still gets more popularity because it's always stable.

Yeah, to me personally I think telegram is better than WhatsApp, it is safer and offers more features. But it seems the social media isn't popular.

Telegram is a very functional site that is reliable and secure i feel most people enjoy using it because it has a forum for communication as well

To.me there are so many reasons for the use of telegrams just as the reason for the use of any social media platforms such as the Facebook, Twitter and others if them to mention in other to meet the needs of individuals either in business and many others.

Telegram is been used now nowadays due to so many reasons, telegram is secured with details, it's chatting and others things which some are not

Telegram is easy to use, therefore, it is widely used for business communication. The best thing about telegram is you can hide your phone number and make yourself available as a nickname.

yes that's true , many people nowadays like using them wail they are under security ,but seriously I don't want to know to the reason why most people like using telegram

I don't think many people use telegram compared to other social media platforms. Well the use and download of the app must have increased when Facebook and all shut down

I honestly don't know what advantages the telegram has or not, I only use it for groups. in a group you have no limit of members, you can be 100k members. instead on whatsapp or other applications you can't really.

Telegram allows one to see messages that a group has since it's inception. Its also easier to converse on that WhatsApp and more private than other social media platforms.

I dont know why most people use telegram so much, but i guess it looks a lot like whatsapp where people connects their people and make their business known to the world, but to me its the den of scammers.

The telegram has some features that makes it suitable to execute some commands. Mostly, it is used as bot. The bot performs some functions automatically.

Some verification process on websites requires having a telegram account like joining the telegram channel of the website or binding a telegram account to your account or even sharing a site on a telegram channel for a small revenue.

I found that a lot of people I have worked with, ask to use telegram. I guess it's a more secure chat service you can use to converse with people. I don't like to use it that much, but I am aware that there are people out there who enjoy using telegram for what it is. Do you guys use it for work related reasons?
Personally, I don't like to be addicted to one social media site and it's why I make use of them all like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, YouTube and so on.

Many persons like to use telegram for business, seminars, online projects and many more. This is because it's can accommodate a lot of persons, secure their conversation and to a some extent faster

Well. For me I don't like telegram at all,I don't even have an account with telegram. But most people likes It but I prefer WhatsApp than using telegram.

I found that a lot of people I have worked with, ask to use telegram. I guess it's a more secure chat service you can use to converse with people. I don't like to use it that much, but I am aware that there are people out there who enjoy using telegram for what it is. Do you guys use it for work related reasons?
I think telegram is more secured than WhatsApp. But I think why people are switching to telegram is because the group chats members are unlimited compare to WhatsApp that has only an average 250 members in a groups.

Yeah, to me personally I think telegram is better than WhatsApp, it is safer and offers more features. But it seems the social media isn't popular.
I think that was in the past, presently telegram is being used by more persons. There is an organization called side hustle internship in my country, they teach various skill set for free. They make use of telegram for their classes.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back