What's new

Why do people use Telegram so much?

I hardly find people really engaging in telegram. It's less popular when it comes to Facebook and Twitter. I think people like it cos of the enormous population their group chat can accommodate

I got acquainted with telegram early this year. It offers quite a lot of opportunities ranging from; job opportunities to group meeting forum and can accommodate file sizes.

Telegram has a lot of function and a lot of people are using it to connect with their various celebrities which there is nothing wrong with that and a lot of people are also using it for criminal purposes.

Telegram actually has more space when it comes to using it for a group chat, it can accommodate way more participants than the traditional Whatsapp, and so most people prefer using it.

People who run a tutorial clqsior lessons will always prefer using the telegram because telegram unlike it's WhatsApp counterpart has more larger space to accommodate large participants compared to WhatsApp

Telegram users may sign in with several devices at the same time and get messages on all of them.They can keep track of their sessions across all platforms, including browsers. This is a fantastic feature.

This is not only about telegram but other social media like Facebook a lot of people are also interested in using most of this social media to scam other people of their money which is not the best option.

Telegram to be candid has a lot of features compare to whatsapp. It can also upload and even recieved more files that have heavy megabytes compare to whatsap.
one of the reasons also why the use of instagram has become very popular is true .the features it has,the issue of capacity when it comes to then number of persons you can add to a group is unlimited compared to whatsapp.

Telegram has some encrypted messaging options, but it is most known for its group-based chat rooms where users can discuss a wide range of topics. They also have attractive stickers that adolescents may use.

Telegram to be candid has a lot of features compare to whatsapp. It can also upload and even recieved more files that have heavy megabytes compare to whatsap.
one of the reasons also why the use of instagram has become very popular is true .the features it has,the issue of capacity when it comes to then number of persons you can add to a group is unlimited compared to whatsapp.

I think why people do more of telegarm is because of the content and features it carries.
It accommodate all the accommodations
Yes accomodation is the main problem which is why many go for it. Telegram can carry up to a thousand persons and more on the same group on channel. And you can make use of bots that would help you manage the group as well.

You have said it all. The main purpose of using Telegram is the fact that it can accommodate much users compared to whatsapp. And that is the more reason scammers decide to use it too so as to be able to scam large amount of users at the same time. Personally, I rarely use the app as it is just there on my phone. That is just my view.

It seems more and more people are getting attracted to the Telegram app now because of the different features available such as video and voice chats amongst a large number of people at the same time.

Telegram is open to a large number of groups of people. Tutorials on skills are obtainable here due to the possibility of holding a large number of people. It has the same features like WhatsApp though.

I found that a lot of people I have worked with, ask to use telegram. I guess it's a more secure chat service you can use to converse with people. I don't like to use it that much, but I am aware that there are people out there who enjoy using telegram for what it is. Do you guys use it for work related reasons?

Well, for the fact that it's also social media is reason enough for people to make use of it and also for the fact that people are always afraid that their data is being compromised with other social media network is another reason why they use telegram.

I believe people use telegram because its so easy to use and adapts with , it looks normally like a whatsapp application ,though I don't fancy telegram and i prefer using whatsapp.

Exactly, the unlimited group members is one of the major feature that makes telegram better than others messrngers especially whatapps. I'm gradually getting use to telegram more than WhatsApp.

Yeah, this is actually true because there is always a limitation to the number of group members that can contain in a WhatsApp group but in telegram you have far more number capacity.

Well, yes, I had to use Telegram during the time I worked as a motorcyclist rider. We had to use two different chats. One to interact with the live operators, the other to talk to each other among us riders.
But I ask: is Telegram really a competitor of WhatsApp?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back