What's new

Why are there so few or no real estate agents in the neighborhoods?

Real estate agents are few in the rural areas but very much in the urban settlements. Because house project and land acquisition is at the high demand.

Yes of course they are so few or no real estate agents in the neighborhood because 1 agents can be in charge of five to six different estate. In real estate business they don't really have much agents

The reason why there are few real estate agents is not far fetch. You are likely not to find many real estate agents in a low income neighborhood simple because they tends not to make much profits from low income earners, in some cases they might make nothing from their rentals due to inability of them to pay the charges.
I think you are very right in your post, one of the most acceptable reasons is that "they don't tend to get much benefit from low income people" as you describe it. Whereas in other more central areas they will get more benefit.

The real estate agents only want where they would be making so much money, and so they won't want to do business in the neighborhood since they won't get much rich clients

In my area of residence, there are several real estate agents for high income earners and low income earners. The reason maybe the kind of place you live in.

The real estate agents only want where they would be making so much money, and so they won't want to do business in the neighborhood since they won't get much rich clients
I think all realtors choose to do their work in wealthy sectors, as you explain in your thread, and for that reason they leave out clients who live in neighborhoods. They prefer to stop earning in these, because they expect better business from rich people.

The number of estate agents in a particular places depends on the type of development going on at those spots. They might be few because no development is taking place at such areas
the development that is going on in the particular area determines the number of incidents that will be in such areas there are no real estate much in my areas because there's not much development going on in such area.

In my area of residence, there are several real estate agents for high income earners and low income earners. The reason maybe the kind of place you live in.
You are right, it could be the type of place you live in that agents don't like the sector, but it could also be that there are few agents and they don't meet the demand. Agents should be in all sectors without restriction from my point of view.

Almost everyone is a real estate agent in my area including very young people. Most of their money comes from selling of land and building houses for sale. It is really a very profitable venture.

Almost everyone is a real estate agent in my area including very young people. Most of their money comes from selling of land and building houses for sale. It is really a very profitable venture.
It is quite profitable, and if you have the possibilities to enter the world of real estate, I am sure you will do well. I love this business because the risk is low to zero. It is a project I have pending.

That's not so in my location because there are lots of real estate agents that I do know and there is even a sort of competition between them so location definitely matters

That's not so in my location because there are lots of real estate agents that I do know and there is even a sort of competition between them so location definitely matters
It definitely depends on the location and the sector. Because if the property has a good location, real estate agents will compete for clients, otherwise it will be difficult to find one willing to please them.

Location definitely matter no doubt, if they aren't good properties too with potential that could definitely make agent scarce, in the developed region with good structures there probably won't be scarcity of agents
It definitely depends on the location and the sector. Because if the property has a good location, real estate agents will compete for clients, otherwise it will be difficult to find one willing to please them.

Location definitely matter no doubt, if they aren't good properties too with potential that could definitely make agent scarce, in the developed region with good structures there probably won't be scarcity of agents
This is exactly what happens, there are many people on these sites needing real estate agents and there are none. They are waiting for some property available on sites with better properties, to acquire more profit, while they spend time on it, they stop receiving profit on others.

Oh I get your point and your are right that could happen too because the agents might feel those areas aren't worth the effort required but tgwt shouldn't be the case if you ask as there should be equality
This is exactly what happens, there are many people on these sites needing real estate agents and there are none. They are waiting for some property available on sites with better properties, to acquire more profit, while they spend time on it, they stop receiving profit on others.

Oh I get your point and your are right that could happen too because the agents might feel those areas aren't worth the effort required but tgwt shouldn't be the case if you ask as there should be equality
Excellent, you understood me perfectly. It is necessary that there is equality and that people of different economic position have real estate agents available. And I think that what is happening is because of the interest, which I understand, that the agents have in the wealthier sectors.

Excellent, you understood me perfectly. It is necessary that there is equality and that people of different economic position have real estate agents available. And I think that what is happening is because of the interest, which I understand, that the agents have in the wealthier sectors.
Most definitely but I can't blame them entirely for wanting better for themselves tho because if roles were reversed we might do the same too but still they could do better and not discriminate

Real estate agent are every where if they are scarce the definitely you need to consider your location or it depends on the location, the country and the kind of policies that regulate the estate business. but I believe estate agents are every where and anytime the can be found when need arise.

Most definitely but I can't blame them entirely for wanting better for themselves tho because if roles were reversed we might do the same too but still they could do better and not discriminate
Sure, I understand them too, but there should be an equal distribution among them, in order to cover all areas and benefit all customers equally.
Real estate agent are every where if they are scarce the definitely you need to consider your location or it depends on the location, the country and the kind of policies that regulate the estate business. but I believe estate agents are every where and anytime the can be found when need arise.
You are right @nimzy , when you describe that they can be found regardless of the zone. The situation is that they prefer to work with wealthy people and not with those of low income. Who waste valuable time waiting for their attention.

In our suburban town there is only 1 real estate company but I know there are many real estate agents because there are many residential villages here. However, if you need an agent then you can post it in social media and tag the town or the city of your choice so that the agents can notice your post.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back