What's new

Why are there so few or no real estate agents in the neighborhoods?

In our suburban town there is only 1 real estate company but I know there are many real estate agents because there are many residential villages here. However, if you need an agent then you can post it in social media and tag the town or the city of your choice so that the agents can notice your post.
I had not thought about your advice @Alexandoy "you can post it on social networks and tag the town or city of your choice" which can solve many problems in some locations. So I appreciate your publication, excellent.

Well, I think this is because everybody wants to work in high-class areas to sell or lease property for the upper class. I understand your point, I think there are few agents there as well.

Well, I think this is because everybody wants to work in high-class areas to sell or lease property for the upper class. I understand your point, I think there are few agents there as well.
It's a big problem for needy clients, but you're right about the realtor motive. As long as they have the safe inflow of money in upper class areas, those who live in the neighborhoods will be marginalized.

It's a big problem for needy clients, but you're right about the realtor motive. As long as they have a safe inflow of money in upper-class areas, those who live in the neighbourhoods will be marginalized.
Exactly. The marginalization is what is killing these areas. I think smart real estate developers could become millionaires from these neighbourhoods.

Exactly. The marginalization is what is killing these areas. I think smart real estate developers could become millionaires from these neighbourhoods.
You are absolutely right, if agents would focus on working in those areas they would increase their income considerably, instead of waiting for an opportunity in rich areas. While they wait for a client, there are plenty left over in the marginal areas.

Real estate agents are few in the rural areas but very much in the urban settlements. Because house project and land acquisition is at the high demand.
It is very understandable the reasons why real estate agents are not much in the rural areas. Real estate agents tends to live or have offices in areas where there are more business investments because there will be needs or requests for apartments, shops and offices.

It is very understandable the reasons why real estate agents are not much in the rural areas. Real estate agents tends to live or have offices in areas where there are more business investments because there will be needs or requests for apartments, shops and offices.
You're right @Setfragil, realtor stays in a targeted area where houses and land is on demand. Where he or she will be able to market real estate property for commercial purposes and earn his own fair share of reward based on the stated agreement.

Most low income earners would not want to get the help of an agent based on the fact that they would have to pay agent fee. They would rather avoid that. And most houses as well would not want to attach an agent to their houses or location because of the fees most agents attach to them and also cause they are aware most clients would not want an agent

I wonder why when low-income people look for an affordable home to buy, many times regardless of whether it is in the neighborhood or not, they do not find an agent to guide them and give them options.
Compared to economically stable people, the low-income population is the majority, therefore there is more work for real estate agents and even for the owners of said businesses.
What are the reasons that prevent an agent from working in the neighborhoods?
I guess that is what obtains in your area. Here, almost everyone considers himself a real estate agent because you will always get someone to get you what property you need be it a professional or not.

Most low income earners would not want to get the help of an agent based on the fact that they would have to pay agent fee. They would rather avoid that. And most houses as well would not want to attach an agent to their houses or location because of the fees most agents attach to them and also cause they are aware most clients would not want an agent
Of all the reasonable publications, this one you describe is a very good reason. Low income homeowners who hire an agent will not get what they want for the property. Said agent keeps a percentage, I hadn't thought of this.
I guess that is what obtains in your area. Here, almost everyone considers himself a real estate agent because you will always get someone to get you what property you need be it a professional or not.
Yes it can be in certain areas of my country. But if we are talking about people living in marginal areas in your country, is it also easy to get real estate agents to negotiate a property?

Yes it can be in certain areas of my country. But if we are talking about people living in marginal areas in your country, is it also easy to get real estate agents to negotiate a property?
Those areas are even easier when it comes to securing properties because they mostly have an idea of who is selling, why he is selling and even all the history attached to such property. However, most agents in such areas aren't certified but do it more as a side hustle.

Those areas are even easier when it comes to securing properties because they mostly have an idea of who is selling, why he is selling and even all the history attached to such property. However, most agents in such areas aren't certified but do it more as a side hustle.
It's good to know that there are countries where work is taken seriously, even if it's just a side hustle. The important thing is to give the clients a solution, either to sell or rent the properties. Regardless if the agent is certified or not.

real estate agents and real estate companies make money when they deal with expensive properties and the properties located in the posh areas. Therefore, they do not bother to deal with low cost housing.

Of all the reasonable publications, this one you describe is a very good reason. Low income homeowners who hire an agent will not get what they want for the property. Said agent keeps a percentage, I hadn't thought of this.

Yes, like in my area most agents, the percentage they take is extremely high or the fees they attach to themselves is usually high. So many would rather go through the stress of finding a house themselves.

I take it that by neighborhood you mean the rural areas or the surburbs. The real estate agents only want to be sure that their time and resources are fully utilized where there are more potentials for success I suppose.

Yes, like in my area most agents, the percentage they take is extremely high or the fees they attach to themselves is usually high. So many would rather go through the stress of finding a house themselves.
That's right, the same thing happens a lot in some sectors in my country. People prefer to do the business of renting or selling for themselves, rather than allow themselves to receive a lower amount for their property.
I take it that by neighborhood you mean the rural areas or the surburbs. The real estate agents only want to be sure that their time and resources are fully utilized where there are more potentials for success I suppose.
Exactly my point, and you're right, agents would rather earn as much as possible on sites with better profiles, than on these poverty sites where they are also needed. I know agents who have become richer first in rural areas because of the work process, than in wealthy places, motivated by the competition of real estate agents.

This might sound finny but the truth is that we do not actually need so many real estate agents in the first place. Just a few who are not scammers and are good in their jobs.

I wonder why when low-income people look for an affordable home to buy, many times regardless of whether it is in the neighborhood or not, they do not find an agent to guide them and give them options.
Compared to economically stable people, the low-income population is the majority, therefore there is more work for real estate agents and even for the owners of said businesses.
What are the reasons that prevent an agent from working in the neighborhoods?
Well in my country it's different. We have agents scattered all over the place. You need an accomdation, you are sure to get one irrespective of the area. They are even ready to work with your budget.

Well in my country it's different. We have agents scattered all over the place. You need an accomdation, you are sure to get one irrespective of the area. They are even ready to work with your budget.
That's extraordinary, I love that there are countries where real estate agents are not limited in their work. In my country it is difficult to get an agent in the low income sectors. If the client wants a property he has to look for it on his own.

The reason for that is because maybe the location you are living is not an estate and as a result of this you may not be able to see an estate agent ,most of the estate agents are living in the estate themself for better marketing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back