What's new

Why are there so few or no real estate agents in the neighborhoods?

It all depends on the kind of area or vicinity you're doing or practicing your real estate work. Unlike my area here on the island so many real agent workers here and people are ready to pay high over here as well since they are okay with the house or apartment the real agent find for them.
It is excellent that in your area they have this benefit, and of course if you are on an island the real estate work is different. I live in the capital and there are places like downtown but also other sectors that are very humble houses. It is in these places that I refer to real estate agents. They all want to benefit the wealthy people and do not help the humble ones.

Real estate agents' profits are very high and safe, that is to say they work in a sectorial way. They prefer to work in areas where profits are high because clients have money and do not work where people who also need but have low resources, and therefore prefer to stop receiving benefits with these.
For a realtor to gain exponentially he or she needs to choose a location that is developed with high population counts. That side they'll be able to find lucrative offers than doing their business in the low source regions, like the rural areas.

I wonder why when low-income people look for an affordable home to buy, many times regardless of whether it is in the neighborhood or not, they do not find an agent to guide them and give them options.
Compared to economically stable people, the low-income population is the majority, therefore there is more work for real estate agents and even for the owners of said businesses.
What are the reasons that prevent an agent from working in the neighborhoods?
Due to unequal distribution of wealth in the world most of the people try to deceive others to get their rights.
In every type of business there are present fake people who are always ready to take away your precious time and money too.

For a realtor to gain exponentially he or she needs to choose a location that is developed with high population counts. That side they'll be able to find lucrative offers than doing their business in the low source regions, like the rural areas.
That's right @Sincerem , realtors are always looking for ways to earn exponentially, and that's what leads them to constantly want to work in urban areas and not in rural areas. And that's why they neglect rural areas where there is also demand. That is why there is a shortage of real estate agents in those areas.

Due to unequal distribution of wealth in the world most of the people try to deceive others to get their rights.
In every type of business there are present fake people who are always ready to take away your precious time and money too.
That's one of the inevitable things of life we can't run away from. People must scam others to make livelihood, but that's cruel act. I really don't like such fraudulent life. They will just impersonate someone's profile claiming to be realtors just to steal ones hard earned money.

That's right @Sincerem , realtors are always looking for ways to earn exponentially, and that's what leads them to constantly want to work in urban areas and not in rural areas. And that's why they neglect rural areas where there is also demand. That is why there is a shortage of real estate agents in those areas.
You are right, there are many "so-called" real estate agents who are actually scammers, cheating potential clients out of their hard-earned money and the need for housing in order to enrich themselves. It is one of the reasons why people do not trust agents,

I wonder why when low-income people look for an affordable home to buy, many times regardless of whether it is in the neighborhood or not, they do not find an agent to guide them and give them options.
Compared to economically stable people, the low-income population is the majority, therefore there is more work for real estate agents and even for the owners of said businesses.
What are the reasons that prevent an agent from working in the neighborhoods?
No, here in my area. there are many real estate agents but the trick is that they do not reveal their identity easily like that so as not to be taken for granted

No, here in my area. there are many real estate agents but the trick is that they do not reveal their identity easily like that so as not to be taken for granted
This is a very good option, that is, they go incognito and pose as someone else, so they do not run any risk. I had not thought that there were agents who would make that decision to work with peace of mind. Of course, that way there are many agents in your area.

There are good real estate agent out there, it depends on the environment you live in and the type of agent you meet. A registered agent will never scam you because you will have whom to run to when something happens.

There are good real estate agent out there, it depends on the environment you live in and the type of agent you meet. A registered agent will never scam you because you will have whom to run to when something happens.
You are absolutely right, when the real estate agent is registered in the main housing office (in the case of my country) any customer who has a concern or disagreement can go to that office and make a complaint, which will lower the agent's reputation and may even be suspended from their duties.

While I would not agree with your fact is, real estate is very open,from the beginning of transaction to the end,there is no obscurity in the business, except you choose to be at the loosing end.

While I would not agree with your fact is, real estate is very open,from the beginning of transaction to the end,there is no obscurity in the business, except you choose to be at the loosing end.
I didn't understand very well your publication, when you refer to "from the beginning of the transaction to the end, there is no darkness in the business" of course it is so, as long as it is a legal real estate agent and not a scammer, the latter are often found.

This is because when you come to so real estate business it require few agents to run the business, one real estate agent can be in charge of seven different estate.

This is because when you come to so real estate business it require few agents to run the business, one real estate agent can be in charge of seven different estate.
I did not know that in certain countries there is a limit of properties to be awarded to real estate agents, here in my country the more properties the agent has, the more profit he will have and therefore better reputation. The problem is that there are those who go anywhere in order to negotiate and other places you do not see even one.

This is because real estate professionals are scares and the business can be very difficult if you don't have enough capital to run the business

The number of estate agents in a particular places depends on the type of development going on at those spots. They might be few because no development is taking place at such areas

The number of estate agents in a particular places depends on the type of development going on at those spots. They might be few because no development is taking place at such areas
yes it is true, but I have also been able to find out that in many places these agents do not get involved for fear of the area, it may have a reputation (may or may not be true) of being dangerous in terms of people of bad life and who take possession of what belongs to others, in these cases the real estate agents are not seen.

It depends on the kind of neighborhood you live in. If you live in a developing area where new houses are being built every year, you will find a lot of real estate agents

It depends on the kind of neighborhood you live in. If you live in a developing area where new houses are being built every year, you will find a lot of real estate agents
It is correct that as long as there is an area under development, agents proliferate in the area. But what about the places where you need an agent and you don't get one, even if you have potential clients in the sector? what happens with that?

The reason why there are few real estate agents is not far fetch. You are likely not to find many real estate agents in a low income neighborhood simple because they tends not to make much profits from low income earners, in some cases they might make nothing from their rentals due to inability of them to pay the charges.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back