What's new

Why are there so few or no real estate agents in the neighborhoods?

Sariana23

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I wonder why when low-income people look for an affordable home to buy, many times regardless of whether it is in the neighborhood or not, they do not find an agent to guide them and give them options.
Compared to economically stable people, the low-income population is the majority, therefore there is more work for real estate agents and even for the owners of said businesses.
What are the reasons that prevent an agent from working in the neighborhoods?

I would say that it depends on your location because I know that in my location, real estate agents have companies they work for and some even employ marketers to help.bring their service to the public

No I don't think that is true.once you can afford agent fees,you will surely find one to guide you through.well it depends on your location.

In my neighbourhood there are a sizable number of these real estate agents who has offices around and offer there services to needed client.
They usually have notifications to prospective individuals that are in need of properties.

I would say that it depends on your location because I know that in my location, real estate agents have companies they work for and some even employ marketers to help.bring their service to the public
Yes of course @Eodine , real estate agents should help clients to get the homes they want. In my country a "barrio" is where the poorest and most underprivileged people live, and there are many "malandros", and I think that is one of the reasons, maybe it is different in other countries or those sectors have another name.

Yes of course @Eodine , real estate agents should help clients to get the homes they want. In my country a "barrio" is where the poorest and most underprivileged people live, and there are many "malandros", and I think that is one of the reasons, maybe it is different in other countries or those sectors have another name.
Barrio, malandro, sounds interesting and quite funny maybe because I'm just hearing it for the first time but i guess it can be another word for agent as previously used in this context yeah?

Barrio, malandro, sounds interesting and quite funny maybe because I'm just hearing it for the first time but i guess it can be another word for agent as previously used in this context yeah?
A "thug" are people who live badly, who carry weapons "pistols" or any other, to steal, and if they can kill for money or any other property of the victim. The "barrios" are generally on hills, filled with houses of poor people, often made of sheets of zinc, wood and cardboard.
In my country the properties are generally brick, one or more stories.

A "thug" are people who live badly, who carry weapons "pistols" or any other, to steal, and if they can kill for money or any other property of the victim. The "barrios" are generally on hills, filled with houses of poor people, often made of sheets of zinc, wood and cardboard.
In my country the properties are generally brick, one or more stories.
Wow, this sounds a bit scary so people really go to this extent just to make a living. There is so much fuss about the things you can do and not do whereas there are opportunities lying about if only these bandits can just stay calm and find them..

Wow, this sounds a bit scary so people really go to this extent just to make a living. There is so much fuss about the things you can do and not do whereas there are opportunities lying about if only these bandits can just stay calm and find them..
Glad you understand me @Eodine , now I assume you understand my thread. Why is it difficult for real estate agents to work in neighborhoods? People look for housing in those sectors because it is cheaper, and they are poor sectors. I wanted to know if the same happens in other countries.

It is really depends on the country and area you are. In my country especially my area, there are so much estate agent even unemployed graduate are plenty in it because it an easy job that doesn't require so much things to start.

My dear it totally depends on the location and the demand for the land and also the main thing is that people have the ability to buy plots or house or not. The real estate agents work for the comission and there is very little chance to earn in backward areas.

People don't just into business without considering the demand for such a business. There may be tendency that the particular area you see don't even have much people interested in the real estate management business.

There are very few estate management agents around because of the lack of capital to start with. Being an agent requires financial commitment and it's difficult to have that kind of money these days as a start up fund.

Glad you understand me @Eodine , now I assume you understand my thread. Why is it difficult for real estate agents to work in neighborhoods? People look for housing in those sectors because it is cheaper, and they are poor sectors. I wanted to know if the same happens in other countries.
I understand you. I think it is a general global problem as there is always a gap between the rich and poor and people capitalize on that.real estate agents can do better than this, everyone has the right to live freely.

Well, that is because people living in low-income areas might rent ou their homes at a low price and estate agents usually do not make that much of commission in low-income areas and they always prefer to work in high-income areas. This factor also depends on the country you live in. In my country estate agents earn almost a 100 percent of the amount they deal in and they earn the same amount of commission they rent out the houses of other people.

Well, that is because people living in low-income areas might rent ou their homes at a low price and estate agents usually do not make that much of commission in low-income areas and they always prefer to work in high-income areas. This factor also depends on the country you live in. In my country estate agents earn almost a 100 percent of the amount they deal in and they earn the same amount of commission they rent out the houses of other people.
Your answer is correct, when they have low commissions, they prefer to look for sites where they obtain more profits, it is a very good reason to choose other sites and negotiate. It is interesting that in your country they win almost 100% of their negotiations. There must be many real estate agents because they are very good profits.

There are few people who have a courage to start or take a risk..the real estate agent are not commonly found there . because people don't have a enough capital to start or take a adventure . it's not easy to start a business within few days ..it takes time.thats why

People don't just into business without considering the demand for such a business. There may be tendency that the particular area you see don't even have much people interested in the real estate management business.
If that's the point, there are few real estate agents working on the site due to the above explained. Because there are many clients willing to negotiate since the properties are affordable for your pocket, that is, there is a high demand, but expert negotiators do not focus on the specific sector.

Actually it really depend on the kind of area a person is into, as far as am concerned its very hard to find a real estate agent in rural area unless if they are on duty because they have gone to urban area.

Your answer is correct, when they have low commissions, they prefer to look for sites where they obtain more profits, it is a very good reason to choose other sites and negotiate. It is interesting that in your country they win almost 100% of their negotiations. There must be many real estate agents because they are very good profits.

I am not sure in what country you live. But I think if people can afford houses where rent is low, then it might be possible to earn commission in such areas because houses for rent might be available at a low cost and people might prefer living at a low cost.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back