What's new

Who are your most valuable customers (and which are the most costly)?

My most valuable customers are those customers that always pay their money completely whenever they wanted purchasing anything from me and they don't make pricing to be hard for me.

Most valuable customers are the customer that always patronise you no matter what people say about your business , they trust you enough to send business money to you even without seeing their goods .

Why you need to know: Those revenue-generating customers may be monopolizing your resources and preventing you from being able to service others and increase profitability.

Where to find this information: Review your gross profit by customer, and ask your employees which customers are the biggest abusers of company resources.
The most valuable customers are the ones who have put immense trust in the quality of the product and the manner in which it is delivered. The situation you are describing often occurs more when retailers who buy wholesale products fail to inform their competitors of something that maybe makes your product special

It's easier to conclude that the highest spenders are easily the most valuable but in business and my experience so far, the low ticketers (spenders) make up the most percentage by volume in terms of gross income or revenue.

One thing about some customers is that most of them can be very monopolising in a way that they will always want you to be at their service constantly,and this knid of customers cannot allow you to grow and give service to others.

You can normally know your highest spender as an entrepreneur, and also your most valuable customer , your most valueable customers keeps coming for more even when they are buying in bulk , they still comes but your highest spender can come once and buy huge amount of goods and never comes form the next six months .
It's easier to conclude that the highest spenders are easily the most valuable but in business and my experience so far, the low ticketers (spenders) make up the most percentage by volume in terms of gross income or revenue.

I have a lot of customers who frequently buy from me. Some of my customers even hire me for after-sales support. If you want to make your first time customer a long time customers, you will have to provide the best product for the best price and also offer some additional benefits.

Why you need to know: Those revenue-generating customers may be monopolizing your resources and preventing you from being able to service others and increase profitability.

Where to find this information: Review your gross profit by customer, and ask your employees which customers are the biggest abusers of company resources.

I don't think trying to segregate the biggest buyers is the right thing to do. They may feel that you don't value their patronage. So, they focus on other rivals. So, while I will want to analyze and find out the biggest buyers of my products, I will be doing so in order to find a way to say thank you to them.

I don't think trying to segregate the biggest buyers is the right thing to do. They may feel that you don't value their patronage. So, they focus on other rivals. So, while I will want to analyze and find out the biggest buyers of my products, I will be doing so in order to find a way to say thank you to them.

This is true to some extent. When you do not favour the right kind of buyers, then you may lose the customers who might be loyal to your business. if a customer is loyal to your business, then I think that the business should also be loyal to the customer as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back