What's new

Who are your most valuable customers (and which are the most costly)?

Electrohunter26

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Feb 21, 2022
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Why you need to know: Those revenue-generating customers may be monopolizing your resources and preventing you from being able to service others and increase profitability.

Where to find this information: Review your gross profit by customer, and ask your employees which customers are the biggest abusers of company resources.

The most valuable customers are the ones that will always patronize you irrespective of the market condition. Such customers should always be treated as a king because they have trust in your company.

I always try to keep it in such a way that the most valuable customers in the company are those who have the potential to buy from me multiple times and also can be able to buy the mulch.

My most valuable customers are usually the ones that you are the patronize me every moment , and try as much as possible to make sure they understand with me whenever I'm not able to meet up with their expectations.

My valuable customers the paying customers. This set of customers would always revisit my shop anytime any day. I have taken them to be part of the business.

The most valuable customers are this who have stucked with through thick and thin and are always recommending your products or services to other people, you should value such customers and always try to maintain a good relationship with them.

My valueable customers are those who keep coming even when they are not satisfy with the goods that are in stock.
I think that those set of customers will never fail to come even when you dont satisfy them.

The most valuable customers are the ones that will always patronize you irrespective of the market condition. Such customers should always be treated as a king because they have trust in your company.
You have a good and perfect examples of a valuable customers , a valuabke customers always patronises you even when there's an increase in the price of your product because they believes you are always giving them the best.

My most valuable customers are those who are ever ready to recommend my services to their friends and family members. There are also those who make sure they patronize me always.

Of course businesses like customers that always buy a lot of their product because that is one of the things that matters in any business venture. whether you call it monopolazing of product or not. But in such a scenario, there is always disadvantages on the long run because such a customer may decide not to patronize you again and your business will be hit hard.

I would say the most valuable are not the ones who spend the most but the ones who spend often. You want to have repeat customers. They show they are happy with your service or product and are more likely to tell others vs someone who just does one big purchase and never comes back.

My valuable customers the paying customers. This set of customers would always revisit my shop anytime any day. I have taken them to be part of the business.
The most valuable customers are the always paying customers , they are always patronising you even when they are far away from your store , they still have time to come to your store to patronise you.

The most valuable customers are the always paying customers , they are always patronising you even when they are far away from your store , they still have time to come to your store to patronise you.
A valuable customer has the interest of the business at heart and they will never do things that will harm your business. Such customers deserve to be treated like a king.

Why you need to know: Those revenue-generating customers may be monopolizing your resources and preventing you from being able to service others and increase profitability.

Where to find this information: Review your gross profit by customer, and ask your employees which customers are the biggest abusers of company resources.
One thing about doing business is that one cannot just abandone a customer that has been with him for a long time,because these are the real customers that will keep the business going ,but not a customers tha abuses privilages.

One thing about doing business is that one cannot just abandone a customer that has been with him for a long time,because these are the real customers that will keep the business going ,but not a customers tha abuses privilages.

Last edited:
The most valuable customers to me, are those kind of customers that always protronizing my company product no matter how the situation is and also making better suggestions on how to improve the company's production.

The most valuable customers to me, are those kind of customers that always protronizing my company product no matter how the situation is and also making better suggestions on how to improve the company's production.
My most valuable customers are likely to be the old ones who have patronized my business for very long time. They are the people that are likely to understand and bear with any challenge you might have in your business later on.

your most valuable customer should definitely be your repeated customers, meaning customers that buy from you on various occasion, the reason is simply because, you can make a lot of money from such customers on the long run.

Your valuable customers are those that are patronizing your business and they are the ones repeatedly buying from you everyday by day, these are your valuable customers that keeps on coming to your business.

All customers in your business are valuable . I could consider the most costly customers to be those who have known your business organisation for a long time and you are not ready to lose them for whatever reason

The most valuable customer and definitely the paying customer , because without your customer thats paying , it will be difficult for your business to survive without money .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back