What's new

Which type of business would you recommend anyone to start in 2022?

It is obvious that there are so many businesses that one could do to make money but it is also very important to know that making money requires you to have enough capital to invest. When you have capital to invest in the right business, you will definitely make a reasonable amount of income.

Personally I do always love to recommend and advise people to go into estate business rather than any form of either online or offline business transactions because I discovered alot of profitability in the business without so much expenditure.

Personally I do always love to recommend and advise people to go into estate business rather than any form of either online or offline business transactions because I discovered alot of profitability in the business without so much expenditure.
Real estate is a profitable business venture , but what of people that may not have the money needed to invest in estate business ? probably they will need something simple to start. This is what I am also interested.

If the person is looking for a business online, I would recommend forex trading. Before you go into this type of business, you will need to get yourself equipped on the rudiment of trading Forex. If it's an offline business, you could put your money on poultry farming.

If the person is looking for a business online, I would recommend forex trading. Before you go into this type of business, you will need to get yourself equipped on the rudiment of trading Forex. If it's an offline business, you could put your money on poultry farming.
The same thing is applicable to me because I would prefer people to go into forex trading. This type of denture would make you some fortune if you know how to play your coin.

Personally livestock farming has been profitable to me even though sometimes it requires huge amount of capital but I can advise anybody to go into the business because it's highly profitable.

Do you mean real estate?

Selling farm produce is basically the best I could suggest for now, I actually responded in line with the demand we have for it at the part of Nigeria I am. Maybe you should find out what is in high demand at you side.

Real estate business is really profitable form of investment am a testimony to that. but the only thing you are advise to have is the knowledge on how to run the business effectively.

There are some many businesses that one can engage he or her self inside, if it is am online business and one has the money, he or she should go for affiliate marketing, it is profitable.

Personally livestock farming has been profitable to me even though sometimes it requires huge amount of capital but I can advise anybody to go into the business because it's highly profitable.
This is a very good idea. Dealing in livestock (animal husbandry) is a very good way of earning income these days. People consume a lot of meat and eggs and you could also sell their products well (eggs, skin and hides and milk).

The restaurant's business as well as travel is one of the businesses that has been flourishing very well in the past couple of years and I still think it is really backed up to now.

Livestock farming is a very good business venture in which anyone can go into and make some good amount of money from it. There are a lot of opportunities in anything that pertains to agriculture. Car wash business is also a good business venture if you have a good location.

Well in this 2022 I got to understand that there many investment that one can start and within three to four months he or she will benefit from his or her risks.

Well in this 2022 I got to understand that there many investment that one can start and within three to four months he or she will benefit from his or her risks.
it is always very important that you make enough research before you venture into any business currently. If it is online investment opportunities you need to be very careful because so many of them are fake. If it is offline then you need to also make your research and it may take time before you can start seeing the profits.

I would encourage you to learn a skill first. If you're really interested in owning your own business, then I would advise you go for real estate.

I would encourage you to learn a skill first. If you're really interested in owning your own business, then I would advise you go for real estate.
Having a skill that is in demand is one of the best decisions anyone can take currently for him or herself. There are a lot of opportunities for you if the kind of skill you have is in demand. You can make money both online and offline from people who need such services.

Having a skill that is in demand is one of the best decisions anyone can take currently for him or herself. There are a lot of opportunities for you if the kind of skill you have is in demand. You can make money both online and offline from people who need such services.
One of the offline skills that is really in high demand is public speaking and mentoring. People who are expert in it are paid to speak at conferences and seminars and they earn alot from it.

Yes.. there are some many demand able skills that one can learn and be earning both online and offline and such skills are graphic design skill, web design skill and others.
it is always very important that you make enough research before you venture into any business currently. If it is online investment opportunities you need to be very careful because so many of them are fake. If it is offline then you need to also make your research and it may take time before you can start seeing the profits.
If one has the money some of the offline investment to start this 2022 at my side because of it high demand and zeal are real estate and stocks marketing.

Last edited:
One of the offline skills that is really in high demand is public speaking and mentoring. People who are expert in it are paid to speak at conferences and seminars and they earn alot from it.
Yes, I personally know someone who i admire so much that is into public speaking. The thing is that not everyone have the ability to address a number of people confidently. So that one is very lucrative because not everyone can do it.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back