What's new

Which type of business would you recommend anyone to start in 2022?

This is why it is important and necessary you have enough capital before you venture into such a business. If you have money you can employ people who will be doing all the works.
That's what I was saying. You said it won't be stressful to do all the cooking alone and serving to clients. You were Trying to support that a restaurant business can be run by a single individual. Lolz.

That's what I was saying. You said it won't be stressful to do all the cooking alone and serving to clients. You were Trying to support that a restaurant business can be run by a single individual. Lolz.
If it is a small restaurant it can be run by one person but if it is a big one there is no one person can be able to manage everything. there's a restaurant in our place of residence here and they employed up to five people.

If it is a small restaurant it can be run by one person but if it is a big one there is no one person can be able to manage everything. there's a restaurant in our place of residence here and they employed up to five people.
But we know what a restaurant is , a restaurant is different from food is ready . Mostly in a restaurant there will be different option for you to choose but in food is ready you will only have opportunity to choose rice or one type of soup.

But we know what a restaurant is , a restaurant is different from food is ready . Mostly in a restaurant there will be different option for you to choose but in food is ready you will only have opportunity to choose rice or one type of soup.
Food is ready is also a restaurant but it is a mini restaurant. it was a kind of restaurant I was referring to before. Of course if you want to run a standard restaurant you need a lot of money and employees.

Food is ready is also a restaurant but it is a mini restaurant. it was a kind of restaurant I was referring to before. Of course if you want to run a standard restaurant you need a lot of money and employees.
I didn't know it was a restaurant because I believe if it was a restaurant , the owner could have written it there because they understand that the only deal with one foods type. I don't know if a single individual can operate food is ready Business

I didn't know it was a restaurant because I believe if it was a restaurant , the owner could have written it there because they understand that the only deal with one foods type. I don't know if a single individual can operate food is ready Business
That is not a standard restaurant but it is just a mini one like I have stated before. If you want to start that one you can use it to raise money to start a good restaurant that would attract high-ranking people.

That is not a standard restaurant but it is just a mini one like I have stated before. If you want to start that one you can use it to raise money to start a good restaurant that would attract high-ranking people.
Starting a food outlet is not really expensive and it is very lucrative also. Though the cost might be higher if you're looking at operating a standard restaurant or an eatery.

The dropshipping and advertising businesses are one of the areas of making money that I think a lot of people have not discovered even though there's a lot of potential.

Starting a food outlet is not really expensive and it is very lucrative also. Though the cost might be higher if you're looking at operating a standard restaurant or an eatery.
Many people that started standard restaurant began very little and after some period of time they were able to set up a standard restaurant. If you have little money you can begin and within some period of time you will expand.

As we proceed further into the year it would be quite reasonable to put into consideration the types of businesses that would be profitable to any individual to begin. Many people are still looking for ideas for a business to start with a good capital that would yield good returns in the shortest possible time.

1. Livestock farming: it has been proven that investment in livestock production is a really good venture because of the high demand for meat and other livestock produce eggs and so on.

2. Car wash: this is also a good business venture with a good location and capital an individual can make good profit running a car wash business.

3. Commodity broker: this is a person that serve as the mediator between the seller and the buyer. This business would enable you make profits from connecting the provider of a product to the buyer who pays you a stipulated amount of money for the service rendered.

this are some businesses you can start with a good capital, what are your ideas? Drop your comments below let's share ideas.

I guess that livestock is a sort of "seasonal" business in here that flourishes during certain seasons only. However, livestock business could also be promoted during other seasons as many restaurants need livestock to prepare food. So, I would consider livestock business in case I have great contacts with restaurant owners.

poultry and fishery business is a very lucrative if you can start them with reasonable amount of money. They require large space of land but not so much and they are very lucrative in the long run.

Well it may be a profitable business as you said , but unfortunately me I don't really have any interest to used a restaurant. But I know if your restaurant is of high quality you will definitely I have a huge number of buyers.

Something that invovles working online for sure. That is the best place to be in this time and age in my view and I think once you start you won't ever want to go back!

Well it may be a profitable business as you said , but unfortunately me I don't really have any interest to used a restaurant. But I know if your restaurant is of high quality you will definitely I have a huge number of buyers.
Of course I know not everyone will be interested in such a business. If I want to venture into such a business I will probably make sure I have enough capital to establish it.

Of course I know not everyone will be interested in such a business. If I want to venture into such a business I will probably make sure I have enough capital to establish it.
I wouldn't recommend a local business to anyone currently due to the worry some state of the economy. It's better to deal in online business where you are paid in foreign currencies.

I wouldn't recommend a local business to anyone currently due to the worry some state of the economy. It's better to deal in online business where you are paid in foreign currencies.
There is nothing wrong about venturing into and offline business even though the economy is not good. You just need to make good plans and you could succeed but venturing into online businesses is better.

I have been enjoying my farming business , and I love farming because you can go into various types of farming for a cheap amount of money, you can go into maize and banana farming, fish farming , snail farming and so on .

Well in this 2022, there are so many work that one can do to earn money either offline or online. If it is an online work to earn we have this post to pay forums, affiliate marketing, freelancing and Fiverr.

I have been enjoying my farming business , and I love farming because you can go into various types of farming for a cheap amount of money, you can go into maize and banana farming, fish farming , snail farming and so on .
Maize farming is a seasonal farming. Even if I have to engage in this business offline it will definitely be the type of products or props that can be planted all year round. That will make it more profitable.

I would not recommend any kind of business that has no demand at all. Moreover, the success of your business also depends a lot on your marketing skills. I think that running a restaurant could be a great business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back