What's new

Which type of business would you recommend anyone to start in 2022?

Any business is still profitable depending on how you do it, you can engage in any profitable ventures you are interested. ICT or any online business that deals with programming are lucrative , only to people that have the knowledge to learn it.

Starting business is buying and selling foodstuffs close to a school environment, especially a university, is a very good way that I have seen people making money easily.

I will recommend trading forex too this year . But you will have to know alot about the forex before venturing into it. Forex will help you gather money very quickly and it's quite interesting.

There are a lot of business at there that one can recommend to go into, like me I like going into livestock farming business if actually you have the capital, because livestock business is a very lucrative business.
Livestock business is one of the best and most lucrative business , but you need to have a land for the rearing of livestock mist especially poultry and pigery business

I would recommend selling of second hand, but quality clothes in the school environment close to you. This is a very profitable business that people are cashing out from.

Most of the business this days are not really going ir moving smoothly due to the breakdown of the economy or the economic situation of most of the countries. Online business are those that are moving better tha the offline even though it also depends.

I definitely agree with you. Especially that I worked as a commodity broker before and it has good profits
In addition to what you said, I would suggest working in the medical field because after the pandemic it started getting people's attention so I expect it will be a good idea to start now

In this New Year, it is very important for people to start looking for how to do online business because offline businesses are not reliable anymore like this to be in the past.

My business is still going perfectly fine and I am even trying to expand my farming business to add horticulture and fishery business to my farming business.

There are a lot of business at there that one can recommend to go into, like me I like going into livestock farming business if actually you have the capital, because livestock business is a very lucrative business.
Yes livestock farming is a very lucrative venture but it is also capital intensive as you will need to provide the animals in your care the right kind of feeds environment which would enable them to do really well so you can make good profit from them.

I believe that the hottest business that anybody can be able to start in 2022 is a technology created business. You can be able to start a drop-shipping business and the beautiful thing about it is that you do not even it to invest so much money into it.

In as much as I will recommend forex, for an online investment, it should be noted that it is a very risky investment. For an offline investment, the best one is to invest on poultry.

Particularly very loud about somebody starting a business in a department that they have a lot of knowledge about or they have passion for. Generally technological Investments have proven to be very good in the past few weeks and I think it is going to remain like that for some time to come.

I will advice anyone thinking of what business to engage in this year to go for any online business even if it is to get trained for it. Online business has little or no capital requirements.

I will advice anyone thinking of what business to engage in this year to go for any online business even if it is to get trained for it. Online business has little or no capital requirements.
There are many business and investment online nowadays that you can do without stressing yourself and you can just go into crypto currency investment with little capital.

I think, there are alot of things that some people consider to be business such as drugs dealers, abortions, trafficking etc such are not tolerated by the constitution and religion is not also in support of such kind of business.

Drug store business which we called pharmacist is a good and lucrative business which is yielding a huge amount of interest nowadays , and you can also go into into crypto currency business online.

There are alot of business enterprise that are very good for someone to start though sometimes it depends on the skills you have and your financial strength. You can engage on either online or offline business stuffs.

Local dropshipping is one of the business I can recommend someone in Year 2022. You simply source for cheap products from China and send it to the local market. you only need to make use of local classified advert websites like jiji and Craigslist. You can make up to 200% return on investment with local dropshipping.

Going into agriculture is definitely one of the best businesses that anybody can go into at this moment. This is because food prices are usually rise in very high and a lot of people are not really interested in agriculture at least at this part of the country.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back