What's new

Which type of business would you recommend anyone to start in 2022?

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
As we proceed further into the year it would be quite reasonable to put into consideration the types of businesses that would be profitable to any individual to begin. Many people are still looking for ideas for a business to start with a good capital that would yield good returns in the shortest possible time.

1. Livestock farming: it has been proven that investment in livestock production is a really good venture because of the high demand for meat and other livestock produce eggs and so on.

2. Car wash: this is also a good business venture with a good location and capital an individual can make good profit running a car wash business.

3. Commodity broker: this is a person that serve as the mediator between the seller and the buyer. This business would enable you make profits from connecting the provider of a product to the buyer who pays you a stipulated amount of money for the service rendered.

this are some businesses you can start with a good capital, what are your ideas? Drop your comments below let's share ideas.

Recommending someone on a particular business, depends on his level of knowledge and his financial strength to be able to run the business. I will advise someone to invest in cryptocurrency trading.

One business that I'll advise anyone to go into this year is agriculture. Any aspect ranging from supply chain to food or livestock production.
This is because the need for food is greatly increasing.
Another business that's profitable is also logistics or transportation.

The advice I can give anyone today, depends on his financial status and willingness to carry out a specific business. I will advise to go into an online business either trading or investment.

Since the pandemic has been put to a halt , many affected business has been trying to survive presently , and their are many online and offline business like food selling is also good .

There are so many business ventures which is good to recommend to people or newbies depending on their financial strength and willingness to bear the risk of investment. business such as cryptocurrency trading and others.

Farming business is definitely the best business that one should go into this year. The Farming business is indeed a very lucrative business because food is of high demand.

If the person have good knowledge about online stuffs or the used of the internet, I will recommend him into online business and exchange but if he is not, is better to start with an offline business.

One thing about going into a business is that if the indiidual involve is not into the business indept,it will not stand the test of time,because no business is actually bad,but the market viability and who to sell or give these services to is a major factor.

Farming business has been doing well lately after the pandemic and the farm produce are bringing more profits nowadays because people cannot survive without food.

Yes these are good business to invest into or start your business as, special agriculture. It's a very good business to go into because people will definitely can't do with eating or food items. Also you can go into Forex and cypto currency also

First of all any time you want to start business you choose your business niche at first and then gaining knowledge that field. In future online business booming alongside with offline business so choose business platform as well as business niche.

I cannot recommend any business because I don't really know the location of each and everyone of us , but in whatever business a person is really interested to do location he or she is staying will be the most important determinant.

One of the businesses that I have observed that is going to be very lucrative in 2022 is the aspects of public transportation. In the face of so much uncertainty especially in the price of petrol a lot of people have abandoned their industry and that might be a very good opportunity for you to try to salvage it and make money from it.

In starting a business, there some factors which are needed to be considered in other to avoid lost or risk of the business. Knowledge is very important, before you start a business try to have knowledge about how you can run the business effectively.

currently, everything is now going online, if you will start anything, I think it will be better if you start it online. there are many online businesses you can start and make good mone good money

currently, everything is now going online, if you will start anything, I think it will be better if you start it online. there are many online businesses you can start and make good mone good money
I will recommend that we go online because most of the offline businesses are struggling because of the economic hardship in the country. I will recommend cryptocurrency investment.

There are a lot of business at there that one can recommend to go into, like me I like going into livestock farming business if actually you have the capital, because livestock business is a very lucrative business.

For online earning, i think Affiliate marketing is still very important and profitable even at this moment for people to be able to sustain themselves with. It takes time before you learn what is really happening in there.

I believe that any technological business is actually going to be just fine. A lot of things that you can actually consider like helping people to write gigs online or you can as well consider dropshipping. All these businesses are things that you can start without having to invest so much money and time into.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back