What's new

Which should one go for: skills or higher education pursuit?

Education mostly do not teach skill per day and in most cases that is what so many people are lacking. I have come to understand that it is not everyone that will be able to succeed through education. Business and skill is among one of the way so many people are able to achieve their dreams goal today.
Well, I believe that it is possible for everyone to succeed through education but they should be taught with practical. If they do that, they can learn better.

Well, I believe that it is possible for everyone to succeed through education but they should be taught with practical. If they do that, they can learn better.
Business is what makes so many people successful. Even with your academic qualification you will still need to be in the business sector if you want to be stable financially.
A lot of people sometimes could just be an average person with their university degree..

Both skills and higher educational level are important for each and every employees to possess, if a skilled man is not educated, his skills might be rendered useless sir to state of the business, I can only help such by telling him to further his education If he really wants to work

I also don't see any reason why someone is going to choose one above another but in a situation whereby you are not be able to afford getting higher education, I believe it is going to be more convenient for you to acquire a very good skill. This is because it is going to be very helpful in helping you to make money to take care of your responsibilities.

You might have to spend a lot of money to go for higher education. Even after getting a degree, you might not be able to find a job because the job market is very competitive. Therefore, recovering what you spent on your education might take a long time. However, if you go for short-term training, you might not on save money in education but also get a skilled-based job immediately.

I also don't see any reason why someone is going to choose one above another but in a situation whereby you are not be able to afford getting higher education, I believe it is going to be more convenient for you to acquire a very good skill. This is because it is going to be very helpful in helping you to make money to take care of your responsibilities.

I think that both skills and experience are quite important. However, there are many people who may never have any experience at all. They do not possess skill either. However, when they work hard and get interested, then they tend to become quite skilled worker and they also gain experience as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back