What's new

Which paid to write site do you miss a lot?

I am missing the old bizdustry operation. Then everything was easier compare to now. There were interval on when users can make comments which allow for refreshment of the brain and also, there were high payment and many offer them unlike now.
I really miss those times too. These days without new threads coming up, it can get so boring to keep replying to old ones. But I am still interested in this forum and that is why I am still active.

I haven't gotten involved in much paid to write sites since I began my online journey but the site I miss most when I lost my account with them in a bid to try to sell it then is upwork.
I even had dollar balance in the account back then.

I have been part of many legit writing sites. One of them was Writedge and I miss a lot. There was a time when they were paying a good amount of money to their writers. I think now I need to move on to other writing platforms.

I have been part of many legit writing sites. One of them was Writedge and I miss a lot. There was a time when they were paying a good amount of money to their writers. I think now I need to move on to other writing platforms.
I never heard of that site before. But it is great that it paid you and others well. Such legit sites always come and go and so it is truly a wise thing to move on when that happens. You will get other sites that will pay you.

I never heard of that site before. But it is great that it paid you and others well. Such legit sites always come and go and so it is truly a wise thing to move on when that happens. You will get other sites that will pay you.

Writedge was a revenue sharing platform. There was a time when they were paying $5 per 1,000 views your content gets. However, they downgraded that amount to a few cents per 1,000 views. This led to many people leaving the website. Interestingly, I never got paid by them, but still I think that it could have been a great writing platform.

I don't engage in writing for freelancing. I only do get paid to post on different forums. And I am working on three different forums at present. I am planning to add more websites to the one I have in order to make more money.

I don't engage in writing for freelancing. I only do get paid to post on different forums. And I am working on three different forums at present. I am planning to add more websites to the one I have in order to make more money.
Though have not tried writing as a freelancing gig but I have tried writing articles on sites that pays for original content articles. Which forums are you currently working on right now?

Post loop is one of the paid to write website I miss a lot. It was easy to make a lot of money by creating short post on different topics on the website. But the problem is no longer available at present.

Well over the years, I have not been a good fan of earning online through paid to post site but I can say I really miss the trendri platform which has been very interesting to me time to time of which I used.

I miss a paid to write site called Bubblews. I earned really well on Bubblews, However, later the site collapsed because it could no longer pay the writers. When it shut down I had $1300 with them. When they were paying, I was earning $400-$700 per month.

The site was so popular back then that the owner, an American of Indian origin, was interviewed on Bloomberg. The site was touted as a competitor to facebook. You were required to post 400 characters and could earn one cent each from likes, views, and comments.
I can agree with your explanation because it makes me understand much about the question as above. This is very important for a learner to seek more knowledge from the more knowledgeable people.

Well, If there is any site which i may say, i miss so much is the bizdustry and cashtime forum which have very very useful and assisting to me i settlements of my daily bills.

I miss the early days of this website when we used to earn so much money, not like now that there any rate has been reduced drastically and we are only managing now.

I have actually been to a couple of Web sites in the past that have ended up not good and they are not active again. Dime forum is probably the one that I think I have missed a lot because of the same any information that is there.

That is very nice for me I think I miss a website call iwritter,this is the website that teach me how to write good and quality post, its an article writing directory which I have been using to earn some amount of money from.

I dont have any site that I miss since I haven't been working online for too long. I am just experiencing working online this tera. In the past I didn't take it seriously and i didn't try out many sites as I can. I even don't know how bizdustry was along time ago since I wasn't active in it.

Be paid to post sites that I miss the most is cashtimeforum and this particular forum is one of my best paid to post forum on the internet because the payments on this platform is very prompt unlike other P2P platforms. Unfortunately, the paid to post forum was sold out and the new owner of the website changed all the rules and regulations which was not favorable.

I started working as a freelance writer and I am still working on one site. If I leave it and move to some new site, then I think I will miss it too.

I don't miss any of the site, because the ones I've been working on are still active which is joyous for me. Earnings aren't much with them, so, I supplement them with my earnings around crypto trading.

I miss bizdustry and trendri, although bizdustry is still in business but it cannot be compared to what it was before. I could make $2.5 a day before but now it is not even up to $0.5.
This is really news to me! Do you think Bizdustry can ever restore itself to its former glory of paying $2.5 daily? Because this would be quite a good remuneration for the members on the platform.

This is really news to me! Do you think Bizdustry can ever restore itself to its former glory of paying $2.5 daily? Because this would be quite a good remuneration for the members on the platform.
This will be a good idea, I don't really know we can earn up to that amount of money working on bizdustry, if you are working on different forums you can even earn more than that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back