What's new

Which paid to write site do you miss a lot?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I miss a paid to write site called Bubblews. I earned really well on Bubblews, However, later the site collapsed because it could no longer pay the writers. When it shut down I had $1300 with them. When they were paying, I was earning $400-$700 per month.

The site was so popular back then that the owner, an American of Indian origin, was interviewed on Bloomberg. The site was touted as a competitor to facebook. You were required to post 400 characters and could earn one cent each from likes, views, and comments.

I miss bizdustry and trendri, although bizdustry is still in business but it cannot be compared to what it was before. I could make $2.5 a day before but now it is not even up to $0.5.

The site i miss is TCPGaming forum,it's similar to this platform,i accumulated quite a huge amount but the site collapsed and i didn't get paid.

The site i miss is TCPGaming forum,it's similar to this platform,i accumulated quite a huge amount but the site collapsed and i didn't get paid.
I found TCPGaming via bizustry, in the beginning it was well promoted on bizdustry but later it was told that the site s scam. Thankfully, I never took interest on the site and was saved from getting scammed.

But you still invested your time. Time is money. You should always associate time spent with money earned.

I not only any writing sites, I am on paid to post forums. I have not given up my sites yet, I am still active.

I miss a paid to write site called Bubblews. I earned really well on Bubblews, However, later the site collapsed because it could no longer pay the writers. When it shut down I had $1300 with them. When they were paying, I was earning $400-$700 per month.

The site was so popular back then that the owner, an American of Indian origin, was interviewed on Bloomberg. The site was touted as a competitor to facebook. You were required to post 400 characters and could earn one cent each from likes, views, and comments.
Wowu, that's the reason why its crashed, the moment the other discovered its competing with Facebook, they should have stopped paying or better still reduce the payment.

That is really a good website any freelancer will definitely miss. However, I miss BizDustry despite the fact that BizDustry is still working and operating, they have drastically reduce their point to that of last year

The site i missed most is read.cash, this was the site that actually started my online journey, i stopped writing there because at one time they where having spam issue, many accounts where being marked as spam by their bot. Though this issue has been solved but the community where i usually write my genre is nolonger active and i discovered that they talk mainly on crypto, i got tired

I miss being active in Mylot. I used to really love the discussions there. However, I cannot be active anymore because they only pay through PayPal and my PayPal account got permanently limited. So I can't be active there and end up not getting paid.

I miss bizdustry and trendri, although bizdustry is still in business but it cannot be compared to what it was before. I could make $2.5 a day before but now it is not even up to $0.5.
You mean there was a time bizdustry was paying this high? That's good money right there, do you still think it is feasible for bizdustry to pay like that again

I once had very high hopes and very good expectations for a once popular platform called postloop before it went off the internet space for whatever reason I don't know

This is really a good way to make money online as a content writer. As a content writer, it's just very important for one to fund different sources of income to diversify one income and make money from all

I started avenger anido paid to post platform early this year and during that period i made some cool money from this particular platform because it was paying higher.

I miss joining bizdustry years ago.
I learnt the pay was higher as compared to now.
Many pulled out because of the dropped value.
It is still paying and hopefully may get better.

That was really a nice platform that made people earn extra income. But it is rather unfortunate they ended that way. You just have to move on. Bizdustry is here for you to still earn. Personally, I have not been more active in any paid to write platforms before apart from bizdustry, castimeforum, and I am still with them so I am not missing any one. Thanks for sharing.

Wow i learnt bizdustry was paying higher years ago oh i really miss that, how i wish i started by that time but am happy am here now

I really miss being active in mylot. The site is still paying but I had to stop working there after my PayPal account got limited. They use it as the only payment option and so I couldn't receive payments anymore.

I have heard of so many paid to write site but I only try few but the one I miss so much is cash time forum which letter change to jiba, still functioning but the new rules now one cannot earn like before

None! But I missed not knowing about Bizdustry before now. I discovered the site has a long standing and the earnings were much more than it is today.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back