What's new

Which paid to write site do you miss a lot?

I miss a paid to write site called Bubblews. I earned really well on Bubblews, However, later the site collapsed because it could no longer pay the writers. When it shut down I had $1300 with them. When they were paying, I was earning $400-$700 per month.

The site was so popular back then that the owner, an American of Indian origin, was interviewed on Bloomberg. The site was touted as a competitor to facebook. You were required to post 400 characters and could earn one cent each from likes, views, and comments.
Wow! Like are you for real? Earning upto $700 isn't a joke at all. That means a lot of energies and time must have been invested in the content creation and the site paid well form what you said. Kudos

I miss a paid to write site called Bubblews. I earned really well on Bubblews, However, later the site collapsed because it could no longer pay the writers. When it shut down I had $1300 with them. When they were paying, I was earning $400-$700 per month.

The site was so popular back then that the owner, an American of Indian origin, was interviewed on Bloomberg. The site was touted as a competitor to facebook. You were required to post 400 characters and could earn one cent each from likes, views, and comments.

Bubblews was one of the most popular site, but not all the people were earning $400-$700 back then. I am not sure why the website disappeared suddenly. Did the owner of that website went bankrupt or what?

Most of the site that i work on are still very functional. What I missed about this site is that they have reduced there payments tremendously. They no longer pay as they used to.

I miss an Italian content marketplace that scrammed last year. I'm a member since 2016 and in the beginning we could earn as much as possible, because there weren't limits to the number of (short) articles to be published. And each article of 600 characters was worth of 10 cents of euros. Averagely, it was possible to earn between 1 and 5 euros per day. Then, the staff began to limit the number of articles to be published, finally reducing it to up to 5 per day. Then, all users faced a shortfall after another: great part of the earnings in our wallet, simply disappeared from day to day. Sadly, I and other friends quit that content marketplace.

I have not been on a lot of paid to post sites. So far I have been on 3 sites and one site closed down and one site has limited posting, therefore, there are no sites that I miss.

I miss a lot of sites. I miss because I really liked working on those sites. One of such sites is called Postloop, which was a post exchange site, where forum owners could make their forums available for paid posting and writers will get opportunity to post and earn.

I miss an Italian content marketplace that scrammed last year. I'm a member since 2016 and in the beginning we could earn as much as possible, because there weren't limits to the number of (short) articles to be published. And each article of 600 characters was worth of 10 cents of euros. Averagely, it was possible to earn between 1 and 5 euros per day. Then, the staff began to limit the number of articles to be published, finally reducing it to up to 5 per day. Then, all users faced a shortfall after another: great part of the earnings in our wallet, simply disappeared from day to day. Sadly, I and other friends quit that content marketplace.

I miss a website called Writedge. But there was a time when they used to pay $5 for 1,000 views and it was a revenue-sharing website. By the passage of time, the earnings lowered a lot and people quit it eventually. The site then got closed.

I really miss being active in mylot. I used to really love making discussions in the site. But I stopped being active because my PayPal account got limited. I wish they could add another payment method there.

The similar site to what you've just mentioned is reader dash. You are going to get paid for posting long form of articles on the platform. You get paid mostly by your sponsor and those who tip your article.

These days I am earning only from one site, I would like to try my hands on another paid to post forum just like Bizdustry and not something that shuts down or reduce the pay rate.

I'm earning money online just on bizdustry, bizdustry is first PTC sites I've ever came across online I believe I will invest my time here and earn a considerable amount.

Their are many forums some started well while some collapse, for now I'm only on bizdustry and trendri and these are my best forums.

I think I miss cash time forum regular way of earnings. Although I still earn some cash a month it has drastically reduced. I wish it could be up again. Writing quality posts of 400 words at least for just a dollar seems harsh

I don't think I miss any site, in fact most of the sites I use to work on have reduced their pay significantly bizdustry included. When I joined the pay was much higher.

I don't think I miss any site, in fact most of the sites I use to work on have reduced their pay significantly bizdustry included. When I joined the pay was much higher.
Well I think most of them reduce their pay just so they can be able to pay everyone. I guess it's better to get a reduced pay than not being paid at all.

Well I think most of them reduce their pay just so they can be able to pay everyone. I guess it's better to get a reduced pay than not being paid at all.
True. Also it could be as a result of the fact that they can not meet up with the financial obligations from the platforms. Whatever the reason, they know best.

True. Also it could be as a result of the fact that they can not meet up with the financial obligations from the platforms. Whatever the reason, they know best.
That's true, they most definitely have a reason why they reduced the earnings but the most important thing is that they pay, that's what matters.

I don't miss any paid to write site because i've not really tried working on paid to write sites. I feel they are very stressful but i'm willing to give it a try soon.

I miss participating in Mylot. I used to really enjoy the debates there. However, I am no longer able to participate because they only pay via PayPal, and my PayPal account has been permanently restricted. As a result, I can't be active there and risk not being paid.

I am missing the old bizdustry operation. Then everything was easier compare to now. There were interval on when users can make comments which allow for refreshment of the brain and also, there were high payment and many offer them unlike now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back