What's new

Which online payment Gateway do you prefer and why

Before the introduction of crypto cryptocurrency moving money across the globe has never been easy. But when currencies came on board it became easier to move money without any restrictions and anonymously.

PayPal has been a around for a long time now and used to be the People's favourite, what's in recent times there has been a huge outburst of many other payment gateways.
Personally I prefer cryptocurrency as a payment Gateway because it's seamless and it has no restrictions geographically

what's the best payment Gateway and why?
I prefer crypto because I can get even more out of it plus it's easy the only problem is that not many willing to pay you in crypto

The exchange rate that Bitcoin adopted is greater than what other online payment platforms have implemented, making it the best payment method ever.
Other payment systems use the standard bank exchange rate, however Bitcoin uses a rate that is greater than the bank's exchange rate.

I prefer being paid in Cryptocurrency, because that's the only way I can withdraw my online earnings into my personal bank account.
I love cryptocurrency too. I could have made money online years ago, but most payment platforms oy supported PayPal which was not a legit way to receive payments in my country.

Cryptocurrency also gives opportunity to trade whatever you receive and make more money with it.

I love cryptocurrency too. I could have made money online years ago, but most payment platforms oy supported PayPal which was not a legit way to receive payments in my country.

Cryptocurrency also gives opportunity to trade whatever you receive and make more money with it.
Nowadays no matter the country you are , you can still have access to PayPal account provided you have vendors you can sell your PayPal funds to. I am always ready to buy at all time.

That is one of Paypal's positive attributes.
I regret not having a PayPal account because of PayPal's limitations.
PayPal is used to clear depths on many online earning platforms since it is secure and quick

Because most other payment gateway exchange rates are so low in comparison to what Bitcoin and other altcoins will pay after discussion, I prefer using cryptocurrencies as my preferred payment gateway. For instance, the exchange rate between a naira and a dollar on PayPal is 360, but it is 470 on a cryptocurrency.

Payment in any form of cryptocurrency is accepted . That is the most easiest one as I can easily convert it to other cryptocurrency or to my location bank without much stress.

PayPal is widely accepted as a payment method for online businesses, but since the advent of cryptocurrency exchanges, it has taken the market by storm and is being used by more individuals, so I think it is the best.

Before the introduction of crypto cryptocurrency moving money across the globe has never been easy. But when currencies came on board it became easier to move money without any restrictions and anonymously.

PayPal has been a around for a long time now and used to be the People's favourite, what's in recent times there has been a huge outburst of many other payment gateways.
Personally I prefer cryptocurrency as a payment Gateway because it's seamless and it has no restrictions geographically

what's the best payment Gateway and why?
I would like to give you suggestion about the cryptocurrency wallet because in some countries PayPal is not available so you can't withdraw in that countries. Cryptocurrency wallets are going very well throughout the world.

I used to prefer PayPal but recently I've been tilting more towards Stripe - not only are they fast, they have ability to receive from a large number of means that PayPal will normally not have.

Cryptocurrency is nice because it can easily be converted to our local currency here. Receiving payments through other gateways will give us a lot of stress over here.

When it comes to an online gateway, I am always on the lookout for paystack. I am generally in support of anyone that does not really require me to put out credit card information.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back