What's new

Which online freelancing websites are paying you in crypto?

most of the time I refer some paid to post platforms as freelancing websites. The reason is because you offer a service and you are paid for it. So it is safe to say that some paid to post websites are freelancing websites that pays in crypto.
Yes it is a freelancing job of some sort. But as long as freelancing is concerned a lot of people wouldn't want to consider it as a freelancing job. It is a paid to post platform.

Freelancing website and job boards are institutions that are highly regulated and you understand the way cryptocurrency is not fully accepted in a lot of places. This is something I believe it's going to be a reality somewhere.

Yes it is a freelancing job of some sort. But as long as freelancing is concerned a lot of people wouldn't want to consider it as a freelancing job. It is a paid to post platform.
Yeah, I know it is not purely freelancing like so many people may know but it is still a way of offering service and getting paid for it. Freelancing on platforms like fiverr is much more profitable.

One among the freelancing site that pays in cryto is sprout gigs,it pays in cryto. Since PayPal is giving you tough experience then I recommend you try another but as for PayPal is good
i do not know for a fact but i think that freelancing platforms like fiver, upwork do have option whereby you can withdraw your earnings via crypto currency, and currently if you stay in Nigeria, this should be working very well in your favor.
Exactly,I based in Nigeria,why you just said is just the fact. Fiverr and upwork have an option for earnings withdrawal via crypto

Well I don't really know much about freelancing website online, but I believe if you make good research you are going to find the best results you want.

Yeah, I know it is not purely freelancing like so many people may know but it is still a way of offering service and getting paid for it. Freelancing on platforms like fiverr is much more profitable.
Yes because those are professional jobs you have perform to people exchange for cash. I would love to be a freelancer one day but that isn't on my plan now as it is also a profitable online business

Yes because those are professional jobs you have perform to people exchange for cash. I would love to be a freelancer one day but that isn't on my plan now as it is also a profitable online business
Yeah, that is why there are specific websites for you to offer such jobs. They are very professional and you need to dedicate a lot of time on them in order to make something worthwhile.

I think that it could be possible to withdraw money using Payoneer if you are working on Fiverr. This is because Fiverr is a kind of freelancing platform that supports Payoneer.

I think that it could be possible to withdraw money using Payoneer if you are working on Fiverr. This is because Fiverr is a kind of freelancing platform that supports Payoneer.
It may be possible but a lot of freelancers I have come across always use PayPal whenever they are receiving their money. PayPal is actually much better when compared to payoneer.

if you want to withdraw your money through payoneer you have to withdraw the money through the official rate. The reason is because they are recognised by banks.
Which I believe is very dubious of them as you would have to find it back with black market rate when you decide to fund your account, they pay you at official rate and collect back at Black market rate.

Which I believe is very dubious of them as you would have to find it back with black market rate when you decide to fund your account, they pay you at official rate and collect back at Black market rate.
that is actually the major problem. Whenever you want to fund your account they will charge you at black market rate and when you want to sale, they will sell to you and the official rate which is very dubious.

Yeah, that is why there are specific websites for you to offer such jobs. They are very professional and you need to dedicate a lot of time on them in order to make something worthwhile.
It is just the competition that is the most challenging factors in freelance platform. but if you can crack and break away from the influence of high competition and start having orders a lot of people will be willing to patronize you and that's a profit for you.

It is just the competition that is the most challenging factors in freelance platform. but if you can crack and break away from the influence of high competition and start having orders a lot of people will be willing to patronize you and that's a profit for you.
The truth about freelancing is that a single client can actually change your financial status. when you deliver a job successfully they can tell their friends about you and so many of them will patronize you.

I didn't even know gig sites were stating to pay you via cryptocurrency. I'll admit I'm a big hesitant to want to work with companies like that, but maybe there's some good there. I still would rather be paid in cash, because the crypto you earn one day, could be less a few days later, so I would want something that's constant and doesn't go down in price fast.

Almost every freelancing business online nowadays pays in crypto currency, small online business also pay with cryptocurrency because crypto currency right now has been a major way of payment ,

It may be possible but a lot of freelancers I have come across always use PayPal whenever they are receiving their money. PayPal is actually much better when compared to payoneer.

PayPal seems better than Payoneer because majority of the online businesses accept PayPal. This does not mean that Payoneer is bad. The main problem with Payoneer is that you cannot withdraw less than $50.

The truth about freelancing is that a single client can actually change your financial status. when you deliver a job successfully they can tell their friends about you and so many of them will patronize you.
What you are saying is exactly what someone told me some time ago. But I believe this will depend on the platform you are dealing on , and this is likely to happen in platform such as upwork.

Many people have problems with payment methods such as PayPal or Payoneer but which freelancing websites you know which pay in crypto?
I believe that Fiverr and Upwork are freelancing websites that offer remuneration in cryptocurrency which is more convenient than other payment gateways like PayPal

What you are saying is exactly what someone told me some time ago. But I believe this will depend on the platform you are dealing on , and this is likely to happen in platform such as upwork.
Yes, if you are able to deliver a job accurately and timely you have some chances of getting more connections from the person. You just have to be very good at what you do.

Many people have problems with payment methods such as PayPal or Payoneer but which freelancing websites you know which pay in crypto?
I don't really know one fiver and upwork don't offer crypto payment method and they are one of the best freelancing webistes there is one I know tho it called sprout gigs or something like that but I don't recommend it because of really high fees but you can try it if you really want it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back