What's new

Which online freelancing websites are paying you in crypto?

I don't really know one fiver and upwork don't offer crypto payment method and they are one of the best freelancing webistes there is one I know tho it called sprout gigs or something like that but I don't recommend it because of really high fees but you can try it if you really want it
i doubt that fiverr offers crypto payment except they just started it very recently as i made payment on fiver platform a couple of days back and i used paypal in making the payment.

Yes, if you are able to deliver a job accurately and timely you have some chances of getting more connections from the person. You just have to be very good at what you do.
Yes but there are so many people who are very good in what they are doing but yet they are still hoping to get a client . Having someone to patronize you and give you your first rating is always the most challenging Factor here

Yes but there are so many people who are very good in what they are doing but yet they are still hoping to get a client . Having someone to patronize you and give you your first rating is always the most challenging Factor here
that is actually very true. Not everyone who is actually good in what they're doing succeeds in freelancing. That is why you need to have a very good marketing technique.

Most platforms I know will not be paying in cryptocurrency because of the volatility in cryptocurrency generally . They will always choose to pay with Paypal which is a normal and general payment method they have adopted.

I don't think any freelancing site has crypto payment, talk of freelancing.com, Fiverr and Upwork so the only payment gateway is PayPal so if you don't have PayPal don't even waist your time on them or you have someone you can get PayPal account from or buy from thise that are selling.

that is actually very true. Not everyone who is actually good in what they're doing succeeds in freelancing. That is why you need to have a very good marketing technique.
Other skills are available if you think that you are not really good in marketing. The best thing you have to do at this period is to look for other thing you are conversant with to relieve you of the stress of struggling on areas you are not interesting or comfortable to Do.

Other skills are available if you think that you are not really good in marketing. The best thing you have to do at this period is to look for other thing you are conversant with to relieve you of the stress of struggling on areas you are not interesting or comfortable to Do.
That's true, I found out I am better as a vlogger. running a YouTube channel successful is one of the things I want to do next year. I have already opened the channel and I have also chosen a niche.

That's true, I found out I am better as a vlogger. running a YouTube channel successful is one of the things I want to do next year. I have already opened the channel and I have also chosen a niche.
There is nothing wrong with that if this is something that comes out of your passion. Since you have open the channel then you will now be looking for us to have a better camera for a start.

Well I don't really know about freelancing website, but I believe if you take your time and make research you are going to have the good results you are looking for.

There is nothing wrong with that if this is something that comes out of your passion. Since you have open the channel then you will now be looking for us to have a better camera for a start.
Probably, this month I will purchase a device with a better camera and start making my videos. I'll try to be very consistent in order to be successful or monetize the channel in 6 months.

Probably, this month I will purchase a device with a better camera and start making my videos. I'll try to be very consistent in order to be successful or monetize the channel in 6 months.
Wow that's the energy. You really need to look for every possible ways to start it as soon as possible provided you have the necessary tools. I think you may not only need a camera you will need a laptop and a good understanding of video editing.

Wow that's the energy. You really need to look for every possible ways to start it as soon as possible provided you have the necessary tools. I think you may not only need a camera you will need a laptop and a good understanding of video editing.
Yes, laptop will be a very good addition and I will also be making use of it. for now I really want to start with a mobile phone because my laptop is faulty.

Yes, laptop will be a very good addition and I will also be making use of it. for now I really want to start with a mobile phone because my laptop is faulty.
You can make use of you are mobile phone no problem , but you may still have a lot of difficulties as a laptop will be much more convenient. Anyway if possible you should be looking for opportunity to set up your laptop to standard.

Yes, if you are able to deliver a job accurately and timely you have some chances of getting more connections from the person. You just have to be very good at what you do.

This happens when you opt for a career that you like. if you love to do something specific, then it is very important for you to do so and achieve your goals in the right manner.

You can make use of you are mobile phone no problem , but you may still have a lot of difficulties as a laptop will be much more convenient. Anyway if possible you should be looking for opportunity to set up your laptop to standard.
I know, using a laptop will be very much convenient and I am also looking forward to that. But right now I actually need to start with what is available to me at the moment.

I know, using a laptop will be very much convenient and I am also looking forward to that. But right now I actually need to start with what is available to me at the moment.
It is very advisable to start with what you have rather than waiting till you have the required gadget as it might take some time and in the digital space, time is of great essence

It is very advisable to start with what you have rather than waiting till you have the required gadget as it might take some time and in the digital space, time is of great essence
I am currently in the learning stage. Having a good device is important because the one I have may not be able to give me the necessary things needed. But I am still learning.

You can try xbtfreelancer. I have worked on this site and received bitcoin payment in the past. I don't have experience but Hyve is a freelancing platform where you can receive crypto payment.

You can try xbtfreelancer. I have worked on this site and received bitcoin payment in the past. I don't have experience but Hyve is a freelancing platform where you can receive crypto payment.
This platform are insightful and it seems I'm going to try them, but I don't know if it is already saturated . I love to receive payment in cryptocurrency and the second part is that I do not like to register on saturated freelancing websites.

This platform are insightful and it seems I'm going to try them, but I don't know if it is already saturated . I love to receive payment in cryptocurrency and the second part is that I do not like to register on saturated freelancing websites.
Despite being saturated a lot of people are earning really well on Fiverr and Upwork. Saturation does not actually matter, what matters is whether you have the right skills tro work on these platforms or not.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back