What's new

Which online freelancing websites are paying you in crypto?

Imran_Noori

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Sep 25, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Many people have problems with payment methods such as PayPal or Payoneer but which freelancing websites you know which pay in crypto?

I don't really know much about freelancing platforms but I believe we do have lots of them, you can try fiver.com I believe is a good freelancing sites to earn money from.

I don't really have idea if what freelancing is, I'll much appreciate it if someone here explain more, I heard much about freelancing lately it seems to be a good way to earn money online.

Many people have problems with payment methods such as PayPal or Payoneer but which freelancing websites you know which pay in crypto?
That's true, that's why I don't like sites that pays you via PayPal, you might have a legit paying site but the payment method will hinder you from working there.

That's true, that's why I don't like sites that pays you via PayPal, you might have a legit paying site but the payment method will hinder you from working there.
This is a big problem for everyone, big websites like Upwork and Freelancer don't have crypto currency payment methods, they should try to use it, if so they could have more users.

The only platform of freelancing is paying in crypto is Sprout Gigs one because it has included crypto payment previously then the crypto payment should be something good after making gigs instead of passing by Payoneer complications like the case of Upwork.

This is a big problem for everyone, big websites like Upwork and Freelancer don't have crypto currency payment methods, they should try to use it, if so they could have more users.
I have never worked on those sites you've made mentioned of, but It will be a good idea to add cryptocurrency payment method, what do you think? a lot of people want to be paid via crypto wallet.

I have never worked on those sites you've made mentioned of, but It will be a good idea to add cryptocurrency payment method, what do you think? a lot of people want to be paid via crypto wallet.
Exactly, there are alot of people who want to be paid in crypto, in many countries PayPal and Payoneer doesn't work but crypto is something that can be used everywhere that is why many people love crypto.

Fiverr Upwork and the likes all pay my friends in crypto currencies. It has been a smooth ride for them because of the current devaluation of the Nigerian naira at the moment

The payment methods for most websites are mostly PayPal and a few others or nothing. This puts ineligible countries at a disadvantage which I think is a bit unfair. Very few freelancing websites pay out in cryptocurrency but I would try Fiverr

Freelancing websites are those which provide you jobs in every profession you like, clients provide these jobs for people
I don't really have idea if what freelancing is, I'll much appreciate it if someone here explain more, I heard much about freelancing lately it seems to be a good way to earn money online.
Freelancing websites are like job sites, they have clients which post some jobs and then freelancers apply for it according to their talent, so if they are selected they will start that particular job.
The only platform of freelancing is paying in crypto is Sprout Gigs one because it has included crypto payment previously then the crypto payment should be something good after making gigs instead of passing by Payoneer complications like the case of Upwork.
Definetly but sprout gigs is a micro job platform, I was asking about freelancing websites like Upwork, fiver or freelancer, these websites don't have crypto payment.

Freelancing websites are those which provide you jobs in every profession you like, clients provide these jobs for people

Freelancing websites are like job sites, they have clients which post some jobs and then freelancers apply for it according to their talent, so if they are selected they will start that particular job.

Definetly but sprout gigs is a micro job platform, I was asking about freelancing websites like Upwork, fiver or freelancer, these websites don't have crypto payment.
They have included gigs recently means add to review feature there is no big difference between Upwork Fiverr Freelancer and Sprout Gigs show this:
1664957891330.png
Previously it was based only on microjobs but now on microjobs and gigs so there is no difference pratically with Fiverr Upwork or Freelancer. May you say this for lack of knowledge.

Bizdustry and other forums pay me in crypto currencies and it is really nice getting to make some money from doing what I like doing.

It's helpful to get good exchange rates.

Bizdustry and other forums pay me in crypto currencies and it is really nice getting to make some money from doing what I like doing.

It's helpful to get good exchange rates.
@Bookwormlux Bizdustry has not included gigs yet where people are offering services for customers for biznotes like:
I will remove unwanted things from your photo for 1250 biznotes.
I will convert PSD to HTML for 8750 biznotes.
This is what original poster is talking about.
Bizdustry stays limited to paid to post site activity and doesn't include gigs part so not considered like Fiverr or Upwork or Freelancer or SproutGigs.

They have included gigs recently means add to review feature there is no big difference between Upwork Fiverr Freelancer and Sprout Gigs show this:
View attachment 3898
Previously it was based only on microjobs but now on microjobs and gigs so there is no difference pratically with Fiverr Upwork or Freelancer. May you say this for lack of knowledge.
Oh thank you, I was not aware of this new option, few months ago I was using it when it's name was picoworkers I thought it just changed its name but not options.

The payment methods for most websites are mostly PayPal and a few others or nothing. This puts ineligible countries at a disadvantage which I think is a bit unfair. Very few freelancing websites pay out in cryptocurrency but I would try Fiverr
That's true, PayPal account is not available in most of the countries, that's why I prefer to receive my earnings via cryptocurrency wallet, I believe that's the payment method that most people use nowadays.

That's true, PayPal account is not available in most of the countries, that's why I prefer to receive my earnings via cryptocurrency wallet, I believe that's the payment method that most people use nowadays.
I am sure that a lot of people use cryptocurrency as a payout nowadays because of the unavailable of PayPal in their part of the world, I believe PayPal should expand their services to the rest of the world

I am sure that a lot of people use cryptocurrency as a payout nowadays because of the unavailable of PayPal in their part of the world, I believe PayPal should expand their services to the rest of the world
Cryptocurrency is the best way at which people are receiving funds now . This is because most of the website uses cryptocurrency and it is available globally.

That's true, I don't think they'll have any problem doing that, people are really interested in PayPal account they should have atleast consider this.

i do not know for a fact but i think that freelancing platforms like fiver, upwork do have option whereby you can withdraw your earnings via crypto currency, and currently if you stay in Nigeria, this should be working very well in your favor.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back