What's new

Which is worse: grand or petty corruption?

I believe Petty corruption should be treated as the grand corruption. The reason is that Petty corruption can gradually become grand corruption over time. I see people who engage in petty corruption will never be satisfied and look for way to make more from the corrupt practices.
Corruption is always corruption either petty or grand and it always start form th lowest corruption which is petty and moves to grand corruption which is the worse corruption.

To me, no corruption Is worse or less compared to their level of destruction in the society. Both the grant and the petty corruption are of equal status and not good for our societal development and norms.
I dont think, there is any category of corruption either petty or grant corruption. All a re the same determining the level of their destruction to our communities or society.

Last edited:
All forms of corruption at all levels are bad , and individuals should try as much as possible to make sure that the engaging in it completely so as to ensure that the society becomes better .

To me, no corruption Is worse or less compared to their level of destruction in the society. Both the grant and the petty corruption are of equal status and not good for our societal development and norms.
I dont think, there is any category of corruption either petty or grant corruption. All a re the same determining the level of their destruction to our communities or society.
Everything that is bad and can lead a country to ruin is always bad , and a sin is a sin either big or small sin , so corruption is corruption either grand or petty corruption l

I think there is none that is better or worse. both are very bad and not good for the societal growth and development. it has so much negative impact on the young generation and the economy.

I think there is none that is better or worse. both are very bad and not good for the societal growth and development. it has so much negative impact on the young generation and the economy.
Both grand and petty corruption are bad and can lead to the destruction of our generation , petty corruption always lead to grand corruption, so both at not good.

Corruption is always corruption not considering any as better and they both have so much negative impact ton the growth and development of our society due to how it's operate.

I believe in the fact that , corruption at any level should be properly dealt with because it could escalate into a bigger problem that will affect the society in general , when not put in place.

I have even realised that most people that are involved in corruption nowadays are motivated by the corrupt government and politicians who are fond of embezzling government fund.

Both. Regardless of motive or level, both can do a lot of damage and cost a company a lot of money. I put them in the same category myself.

I don't see any reason why we need to classify corruption. Corruption is simply an unruly behaviour geared towards embezzlement of the public or private funds. Corruption shouldn't be classified.

Seriously sometimes I dont see reason why people keep on classifying corruption. personally I do believe that corruption are almost the same without difference between both have the same kind of negative effect on our society.

Every form of corruption usually has it on adverse effect because it is going to affect people in one way or the other. Grand corruption is a little bit worse because if it's get to the public it is going to make them to lose a lot of trust.

Corruption is always corruption not considering any as better and they both have so much negative impact ton the growth and development of our society due to how it's operate.
What we must considered about corruption is its negative impact on the economy of a nation an most time on the other people which is not good for the society at large.

I don't really buy the idea of the classification of corruption into grand and petty corruption. All corruption should be accorded severe punishment that will serve as deterent to others.

I think the level of corruption has different penalties. The grand corruption would attract heavy penalty. These are the types corruption committed by the government of my country.
In my own opinion, corruption does not have classes and either petty or grad corruption should be prosecuted accordingly , imagine someone embezzling over ten million dollars was told to pay just 1million dollar fine while someone that stole a goat was sentenced to 5years imprisonment .

I believe that whenever a grand corruption case hit the news it is usually more widespread because it is going to make a lot of people to lose faith in that particular system and even with all their investment.

They all have their own devastating effects that they pose to the society and it is not morally acceptable for anyone to indulge in corruption in whatever scale it level it is been carried out.

Actually I dont think there is any classification of corruption. I consider corruption as the same either petty or grand. corruption are the same depending on the level to which is being done.

Actually I dont think there is any classification of corruption. I consider corruption as the same either petty or grand. corruption are the same depending on the level to which is being done.
Corruption is corruption ,either grand or petty corruption , corruption has levels and its all based on corruption and affecting the economy of the country , so corruption is bad.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back