What's new

Which is better between fixed deposit and forex trading

Fixed deposit is my choice. That's is an investment where someone will help you trade with your capital and return interest to your account as dividend. It will continue to drop until your agreed date lapse. What do you think? I can't change my stand on forex, I believe in fixed deposit. Although, it's risky if you didn't do your appropriate calculations very well before investing your money on fixed deposit.. You need to consider the type of organisation you want to fix your money with. I mean Banks.

Forex is quite risky especially if you are a beginner with no prior knowledge. So it's saver to go for fixed deposit. Although it all depends on the financial institution you are operating. In my country, some banks offer 7.5% in investments while another offers 9% for 30 or 60 days. Rates in investment depend on banks and branches

Forex trading is better if you have mastered that trading skills and techniques involved in it because you can make more profit on a daily or weekly basis unlike fixed deposit that offers very little Returns on investment.

A market that trades in high volume generally has high liquidity. Forex major pairs typically have extremely low spreads and transactions costs when compared to stocks and this is one of the major advantages of trading the forex.

Forex trading and fixed deposits are both good ways of making money but forex is better than fixed deposits. Forex trading is good if you have the knowledge and experience of forex you will definitely makes good profits from it than fixed deposits which interest is based on your initial deposits.

Forex trading is risky compared to fixed deposit but one can realise a huge amount of profits within a short period of time compared to fixed deposits.

Forex trading is risky compared to fixed deposit but one can realise a huge amount of profits within a short period of time compared to fixed deposits.
Forex trading is risky compared to fixed deposit but one can realise a huge amount of profits within a short period of time compared to fixed dep
In fixed deposit , you are damn sure the future is secure and that at the end you will get something unto of the Money you fixed, but in forex trading the future is always blurry because you are not even sure of getting your capital back not to talk about gain.

Forex has higher risk so definitely it would be more profitable but I would still prefer fixed deposit compared, with forex as it isn't a get rich scheme it requires a lot compared to fixed deposit

In fixed deposit , you are damn sure the future is secure and that at the end you will get something unto of the Money you fixed, but in forex trading the future is always blurry because you are not even sure of getting your capital back not to talk about gain.
You're are right, is because of the risk involved in forex trading that makes it a probability of gaining profits from it after investing but the case of fixed deposit is different.

I want to know which is more profitable which is more profitable between forex trading and fixed deposit
The two is profitable,but the difference in there is that,forex trading could be on game of gain or lost,but when you gain your account grows as well,so as for fixed deposit you gain little profit at the end of the year.

You're are right, is because of the risk involved in forex trading that makes it a probability of gaining profits from it after investing but the case of fixed deposit is different.
The risk in forex trading investment is unbearable because the investor can loose it all during the course of trading, where there's every possibility of gaining in fixing your money.

I am not into forex trading, I may not try my hands on forex trading, therefore, between forex and fixed depost saving, I will choose fixed deposit, which is secured.

The risk in forex trading investment is unbearable because the investor can loose it all during the course of trading, where there's every possibility of gaining in fixing your money.
Actually fixed deposits in financial institutions is close to a hundred percent safe,with little or no risk involved. I'd prefer fixed deposit.

A fixed deposit will be the best option for you if you cannot trade the forex market very well as not everyone is cut for that kind of trading activities

Forex trading is better if you have mastered that trading skills and techniques involved in it because you can make more profit on a daily or weekly basis unlike fixed deposit that offers very little Returns on investment.
With The tecnicalities you have in orex trading,you can make good profit even more than what you will eventually get from fixed deposit.Your returns is very high if you know how to read the market.But in fixed deposit,your intrest is fixed and no appriciation.

I would advice if you want to go into forex, dont put in your whole money, forex is not an 100% guarantee way to make money. There will always and surely be losses. But with time tho. You can also check out IM academy. Its a nice place to be in if you wanna make it in forex and also its has an IBO section where you can earn residually even without trading.

I don't see any value saving my funds in the fixed deposit pattern. It will be wise for me to invest the funds via forex trading where the reward for each successful trade will be high. But in forex, training is needed to understand how to trade and record success better than loss, cos its a risky one.

I don't see any value saving my funds in the fixed deposit pattern. It will be wise for me to invest the funds via forex trading where the reward for each successful trade will be high. But in forex, training is needed to understand how to trade and record success better than loss, cos its a risky one.
In terms of Rick, fixed deposit is better than forex trading but in terms of making higher profit forex trading is more better than fixed deposit

In terms of Rick, fixed deposit is better than forex trading but in terms of making higher profit forex trading is more better than fixed deposit
I'm simply in for making profit and nothing much. If i can't make profit, what's the essence of starting with forex trading nor any other trading?? I don't like bank fixed deposit investment, instead i convert my earnings to stable coins, it will still be better than my country's bank fixed deposit annual returns.

I'm simply in for making profit and nothing much. If i can't make profit, what's the essence of starting with forex trading nor any other trading?? I don't like bank fixed deposit investment, instead i convert my earnings to stable coins, it will still be better than my country's bank fixed deposit annual returns.
To me I think forex trade is better than fixed deposit because you make good profit out of forex trading than fixed deposit however forex trading has a higher IQ than fixed deposit because in fixed deposit you have nothing to lose.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back