What's new

Which is better between fixed deposit and forex trading

In my opinion forex is not safe and 100% profitable . I advise u to invest in famous coins like doge and eth

Fixed deposit is my choice. That's is an investment where someone will help you trade with your capital and return interest to your account as dividend. It will continue to drop until your agreed date lapse. What do you think? I can't change my stand on forex, I believe in fixed deposit. Although, it's risky if you didn't do your appropriate calculations very well before investing your money on fixed deposit.. You need to consider the type of organisation you want to fix your money with. I mean Banks.

Forex trading is better if you have mastered that trading skills and techniques involved in it because you can make more profit on a daily or weekly basis unlike fixed deposit that offers very little Returns on investment.

Forex trading is too unpredictable, volatile and complex to understand.
Fixed deposits are the most secure manner by which you can invest as it ensures the profits when the tenure closes. There is a monstrous danger of losing cash when put resources into some other monetary investments. Be that as it may, on account of FD, there is no danger associated with your ventures. There is consistently a guaranteed set of profits in the fixed deposits.

I want to know which is more profitable which is more profitable between forex trading and fixed deposit I think forex trading is more profitable than fixed

I want to know which is more profitable which is more profitable between forex trading and fixed deposit
According to my experience the forex trading is more profitable than a fixed to trading. We should do forex trading because we can easily get profit through it. On the other hand fixed trading don't give enough profit.

My dear brother, between fixed deposit and forex trading I will rather go for forex because it's safer to me between both of them and it's good and I will advice you to go for forex than fixed deposit because that's the best between the two

better between fixed deposit and forex trading​

A fixed deposit in the bank yields a higher interest than putting your money in a savings account. A fixed deposit has a term to fulfill like 6 months or 1 year for the money to stay with the bank. If you withdraw before the agreed term is fulfilled then the interest rate will be adjusted to a lower rate. With forex you can earn more if you are lucky to choose the currency that is fluctuating. However, forex has a higher risk of losing money than having the money deposited in the bank.

I'd say that fixed deposit is better, although it produces less profit. If you're not a master in forex trading you can loss all your life savings within a twinkle of an eye, which is extremely dangerous. So I'd say that fixed deposit is better because it is less risky.

If you are one kind of a person who can develop high blood pressure fast,it is better to save in a fixed deposit account rather than investing in forex with high risk.you receive as much as the%invested.

Last edited:
In my case I prefer the fixed deposit, since it is safer and when the expiration date is completed, I have my money invested plus the profit imposed by the bank. In the case of currency trading, I prefer not to do it, since it is very risky, I lack knowledge and for that you must have capital available to win or lose

I suggest you go with fixed deposit. This is risk-free and one of the best ways to earn profits without any fear of losing your investment. Forex, on the other hand, is a volatile market, one moment you can grow very rich, and the next moment you can go bankrupt. How much you can earn from fixed deposit depends on the amount and the tenure.

It all depends on the individual involve
Forex trading is for those that can handle their feelings with money while fixed deposit don't need any of those
Gain from forex is usually great but that of fixed deposit is small

I want to know which is more profitable which is more profitable between forex trading and fixed deposit
When it comes to time duration , I think forex trading gives faster profit than fixed deposit ,but at a higher risk. When it comes to safety of the investment , then fixed deposit should be more preferable .

For ex trading is better compared to fixed deposit, on my if you know how to trade very well. Forex looks more like gambling without proper training while fixed deposit never require any training or knowledge of any market. My opinion though

The best among fixed deposit and forex trading is fixed deposit reason is that fixed deposit as no risk involve while forex trading there is alot of high risk involve. When you invest in fixed deposit you rest of mind though the profit might not much.

Forex and fixed deposit, forex has an higher return but also risky but fixed deposit is 100% secured but lesser return compared to forex, although forex has some logic which should be properly studied. Forex is still more profitable as compared to fixed deposit

Forex trading is better than fixed deposit. But you need to master forex first or else you will fail. Forex is risky but it has high demands. You can get a broker to trade for you if you don't know how to trade.

Forex is more profitable for those that are well grounded in the act of trading in forex using different methods and strategies to trade. While fixed deposit is less risky than forex, it doesn't earn as much as forex trading.
Forex trading is capable of making millions for people who trade in it and are very knowledgeable with their trading.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back