What's new

Which is better between fixed deposit and forex trading

I want to know which is more profitable which is more profitable between forex trading and fixed deposit
It depend upon a person, if he have enough money then he should prefer Forex trading. Because fixed deposit make you limited to earn money, but if you gain experience and skills in Forex trading you can earn huge amount in limited time

When compared to stock markets, deposits can look more promising due to a lower risk. But remember, that investors make fixed profits from deposits, in an exchange or in Forex, investors can take profits also from short positions (when the asset price decreases). ... no risk. In trading, investors take all the risk.

Atimes forex trading sounds and looks more profitable than fixed savings. Atimes the instability of bank interest percentages makes it more difficult for customers to do a fixed saving. But one needs to also consider the risk associated with the forex trading. Market rises to benefit of investors or traders but also to their doom when market falls. It's down to your preference. No matter what happens in forex exchange market, your fixed saving will also be your fixed saving. Your money doesn't reduce their and won't increase as much.

I think that forex trading is better because it has so much profits. However, it requires so much expertise and you can't do it without knowledge and skill. So you will need to take time first to learn the skill before investing. That is why many people go for fixed deposit as it is way easier to do.

If you understand how forex trading operate, you will understand that forex trading is better than fixed deposit saving. Fixed deposit is just helping you keep your money, then calculate what will be the value(purchasing power) of the money multiply by the number of years while for forex trading you make your money instantly.

I don't know anything about fixed deposit but anytime any day am confident enough to tell you that forex is the best trading platform one thing in forex is that if you don't know the basic you will get it wrong and also you need to have a good analysis which very vital in trading

When compared to stock markets, deposits can look more promising due to a lower risk. But remember, that investors make fixed profits from deposits, in an exchange or in Forex, investors can take profits also from short positions (when the asset price decreases). ... no risk. In trading, investors take all the risk

Which is better between forex and fixed deposit. For I will prepare fixed deposit,why because forex is not safe you might lose your money without any refund but fixed deposit is done by the banks which is safe and when you lose your money is refunded
Post automatically merged:

Which is better between forex and fixed deposit. For I will prepare fixed deposit,why because forex is not safe you might lose your money without any refund but fixed deposit is done by the banks which is safe and when you lose your money is refunded

As for me now, I prefer fixed than forex because I do not have knowledge about a forex trading and I can not jump in to any business I do not have ideas about. Though, people say forex trading is very profitable and has a little risks.

A Fixed Deposits come with a certainty. The mathematical model in any Fixed Deposit involves only two variables - The Amount you will invest and the number of Years you will keep this amount parked in your bank account. Plug-in these two variable, and your Bank will always tell you the future value of your amount.

To me forest trading is better as long as the person involved has essential skills in forest and he is well trained by a forex professional but with fixed deposit,the person won't have access to the money until the stipulated period

The higher risk, the better the profit, FOREX offers you more profit but you risk losing the money you invested unlike in fixed deposit which might not be very profitable but your investment is guaranteed with the little profit.

Fixed deposit is a secured investment. Profits is guaranteed. Forex is risky, making money or losing money has 50-50 chances. However, you have the option for earning better during favourable market conditions.

Both forex trading and fixed deposit has there separate advantages and disadvantages. Fixed deposit will give you a specific profit monthly. There is no volatility with your fixed deposit investment. Forex is risky and more profitable than fixed deposit, but it is more risky than fixed deposit.

When compared to stock markets, deposits can look more promising due to a lower risk. But remember, that investors make fixed profits from deposits, in an exchange or in Forex, investors can take profits also from short positions (when the asset price decreases). ... Just for one night many traders lost their deposits.

I want to know which is more profitable which is more profitable between forex trading and fixed deposit
In my opinion, I think fixed deposit is safer with minimal risk however if you put your money in forex that is if you trade with it you can easily make more profit within the shortest time and as well lose all your hard earn money in a gify.

Forex trading is the best if you master the trading, I prefer forex trading than fixed deposit because forex trading requires great deal in trading in order to loss, so I prefer forex than fixed deposit.

Forex is better but with higher risk while fixed deposit is not advisable but it's low risk.
The overall rating is to find a trading option to trade forex for u or have a huge sum of cash for fixed deposit.

The both is good but the other is risk while the later has a minimal risk.

Good luck

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back