What's new

Which is better between fixed deposit and forex trading

To answer your question, I think it is safer to go into fixed deposit as you will continue getting your profit until the deal is terminated. But one can make more in forex in one day more than you make with your fixed money though the forex market is full of risks. But then, life itself is a risk. At the end of the day, it is the individual who decides which to go for.

I want to know which is more profitable which is more profitable between forex trading and fixed deposit
While forex trading is able to provide more profit compared to the interest your fixed deposit attracts, it is too unpredictable, doesn't secure your funds, and the market is volatile. I think the fixed deposit is more reliable in this case.

I want to know which is more profitable which is more profitable between forex trading and fixed deposit
When we talk about profitability, i would choose forex trading, it is by far ore profitable than fixed deposit.
The amount you can earn if you can invest or trade forex is nothing compared to the interest that would be added to your fixed deposits.
Although, fixed deposit is more reliable.

A foreign currency fixed deposit is a type of time deposit issued by banks to investors who would like to keep foreign currency for future use or hedge against foreign currency fluctuation. The money deposited in the FCFD account cannot be withdrawn until the agreed fixed term has expired while The foreign exchange market is a global decentralized or over-the-counter market for the trading of currencies. This market determines foreign exchange rates for every currency. It includes all aspects of buying, selling and exchanging currencies at current or determined prices

I still prefer fixed deposit because you will know the amount you are going to earn as a return on investment. Forex trading is unpredictable you may end up losing money at the end of the trade even if you have done your research right.

In my opinion, forex trading is more profitable than fixed deposit. The interest rates of fixed deposit are usually very low. The only thing about fixed deposit is that one doesn't have to worry about losing all one's money.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back