What's new

Which is better between fixed deposit and forex trading

Fixed deposit has always been the best and will continue to be the best why because, the profit is less for real but it's 100% safe, in this current age forex is popularly known all over the world and is a very good platform for investments too, it involves a lot of risks and at times it pays and most times it has to do with luck but one cant always be lucky. so fixed deposit is still the best.

Forex and fixed deposit are both very profitable but depends on ones ability to take risk. Fixed deposit has proven to be less risky with fixed amount of return on investments within a run of agreed timeline. Forex doesn’t have a timeline but very risky and profitable. also it doesn’t have a fiexd return on investment as you could end up losing all also

Forex is always risky but profitable when your an expert dealing with it. But when it comes to fixed deposit account savings, it is not risky because your bank covers everything that might result from the investment terms. But the interest is minimalz, you can't compare it to forex trading profits.

I want to know which is more profitable which is more profitable between forex trading and fixed deposit.
Forex trading can be said to be more profitable, but with more than 90% of it's participants losing instead of gaining, it's might not be a good idea.

With fixed deposit, all you have to do is let your money works for you, even if the interest is negligible.

Forex is for someone that can take a high risk. It is like gambling but not gambling. You may gain a fortune as well as loss all your money. While fixed deposit is certain that you will get your money with the interest though relatively small compare to your gain on forex. If I were to choose between the two. I will go for fixed deposit.

I want to know which is more profitable which is more profitable between forex trading and fixed deposit
I think the best and the best forex trading is because it has a lot of money, a lot of people do it and you get more money than you have. If you trade, you get millions. The benefit may be that the fixed deposit is in your bank and you get money for the work that the force training gets a lot of money

It depends on the location and the country you are, if you are in Africa preferably Nigeria then fixing your money on deposit is not profitable at all because the percentage of yearly interest on fixed deposit in Nigeria is 0.001 and as a result of this you will not earn a reasonable percentage every year but if you're in the western country you can go into something like the government Bond or any other legitimate investment company that can guarantee a reasonable amount of yearly interest.

I want to know which is more profitable which is more profitable between forex trading and fixed deposit
I always prefer that forex trading should not be at all because it has a lot of end loss and its method is very difficult, instead you can trade in cryptocurrency and you can get a lot of profit and in this chances of loss very few .

It depends greatly on your appetite for risks. If you like playing it safe, then, fixed deposit is way better but if you are the aggressive type and grounded in the trading business, then, forex is better and more profitable.

To my own opinion, I think forex trading is more profitable than fixed deposit, infact the return of interest in forex is 10 times better than fixed deposit but the risk is alarming and terrifying, fixed deposit is 100%secured

This options are really bad, fixed deposit is saving money for a particular event that will occur in a futuristic time and forex is technically like throwing away money to me. I would have chosen fixed deposit but I belive you should use the money to make better investments like investing in cryptocurrencies.

Any trading is risky and there is a lot of risk in forex trading and you need to use a lot of mind and have a high amount of money required to do trading That's why I think you should invest in a business offline and start a business from there. It is not at all better for you if you have inexperiences.

Lots of people will go for the fixed deposit option because of the elimination of risks completely. However I will pick forex trading while of course there are significant risk associated with it. The return if do series of successful trades are significant, plus you don't have to wait for years to reap the gains/profits.

Forex trading is way better than fixed deposit when it comes to possible ROI, most people these days only use fixed deposit to keep them away from touching some particular funds they don't want to spend as the security is guaranteed in fixed deposit thought the ROI isnt significant

You if we are to view investmement in a professional way,you can't just say one is better by it's return alone.
Investment is usually compared by 2 things which are ;
Rate of return on investment in a given period &
Potential risk attached .
Now you decide between two options base on your risk appetite.
Fixed deposit has low interest compare to forex but safer.Forex returns on the other hand is potentially high with higher risk .

both are good in their own ways but fixed deposit gives you less stress as your return is already known. forex trading however can make you gain what you'll get in fixed deposit in 10 years within some weeks.

It actually depends on a lot of factors fixed deposit and forex trading is good, although fixed deposit offer more security to your funds compare to forex trading , but I believe you make far better income trading on forex than fixed deposit.

I think that fixed deposit is better if you are looking to just leave your funds in for a long time without having to look and worry about it because it will accrue a lot of profit over time depending on the percentage you choose whereas with fore trading you will have to take time to invest in the market and monitor the market as well. Also there is a much higher risk that is associated with the forex trading than a fixed deposit.

Well fixed deposit is the one for me. That's where you invest money with someone and you get income sent to your account when the time comes. To me its safe because we invest with professionals in the feed. Forex trading is for people you knows and understand the market well.

I think forex trading is very risky and that is what makes lot of people go into fixed deposit because of how risky forex is , so i would always go for fixed deposit and earn more interest for my self and also make more money for my self i think ,Well i have friends who are into Forex

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back