What's new

Which Freelancing site would you recommend to start-ups?

I have an Upwork account too but I've barely used it for a long while now. It is quite competitive to get jobs on platforms like Upwork and Fiverr presently.
it is true that freelancing platforms are very competitive but you need a lot of consistency in order to succeed. Signing up on the platform is not the only thing needed to get a job instead you need to be very active and be editing your portfolio from time to time

This is quite insightful. I used to have this conception that the number of completed jobs really matters when people are being assessed for tasks that are posted on these sites.
the number of completed jobs really matters, let no one tell you otherwise. for instance put yourself in the shoes of someone looking to pay for a gig, would you hire someone that is starting out for a crucial job you have, or you would prefer to hire an expert?

Freelancer is good no doubt, but I think the platform is somehow underrated . Now a lot of people are focusing on upwork. Personally I prefer to deal with Upwork than any other freelance platform , even if I have to choose others , it should just be as an option.
Freelancing is a good idea of online business but you can only do that if you have the skills, you can make a lot of money online depending on the skill you have.

Freelancing is a good idea of online business but you can only do that if you have the skills, you can make a lot of money online depending on the skill you have.
You can make money yes because people who are freelancers are also making money based on the skills they have to offer . But how ever you need to understand that this is not always an easy journey.

For someone like me I think that marketing skills is one of the most important skills which someone need to learn,when you have a good marketing skills you can start making money in various ways like venturing into affiliate marketing

For someone like me I think that marketing skills is one of the most important skills which someone need to learn,when you have a good marketing skills you can start making money in various ways like venturing into affiliate marketing
Yeah exactly, I completely agree with what you just said, marketing skills is a good idea if you know how to do that, you'll earn a considerable amount of money, but for me I don't have much experience on that.

i believe for a freelancer to break even, especially for start up is to enter a platform that helps him earn very quickly with little competition and i believe that sites like freelancer.com offers such features.
The best way to earn as a freelancer is trying a freelancing sites that will give you money as motivation for first timer whcih will give more seriousness of working more harder .

Fiverr and upwork are usually the best option for anyone who's just starting. Although they're competitive, one could still manage to make some few cents there.

Actually there are quite number of freelance site that are good but am scared to recommend anyone which may not late work out good for you but I will advise you make research.

Upwork is the only one that I can recommend to anybody right now who is just starting out on freelancing because it is not as saturated as the other freelancing platforms available.

Freelance sites are beginning to become too much these days but I still think that the popular ones is definitely a good place to start. The most important thing is that you should ensure you have offline experience.

Upwork is the only one that I can recommend to anybody right now who is just starting out on freelancing because it is not as saturated as the other freelancing platforms available.
Up work is one of the best freelancing sites ou there in the freelancing world that gives new freelancers the opportunity to start and makes money without any hassles and inconveniences .

I don't really understand, but there is something in me that tells me that most of the freelancing sites are saturated and if you really want to make money on freelancing sites as a beginner, you would need to spend money too.

In as much as you're skilled and you can do the freelancing tasks perfectly, fiverr is still the best freelancing site for either guru or starter. It also pay best

In as much as you're skilled and you can do the freelancing tasks perfectly, fiverr is still the best freelancing site for either guru or starter. It also pay best
I think that is not what the thread is all about . You cannot recommend fiverr for a startup because it is already saturated and we have a lot of highly skilled professionals to complete with.

Upwork ad Fiverr are highly competitive, sites like Freelancer and guru do not have enough jobs for newbies. I think SEOclerks is the bets platform for people who want to start. You can not only sell your services but also bid on available jobs.

I started out originally with Fiverr, and then checked into Upwork and even did micro jobs through Amazon's MTurk system. Other than that, I have tried using SEOClerks and WordClerks. With Fiverr, I feel it's the better option, but the fact they make $1 on every $5 you make, it can become draining. Like if you make a sale for $100, you're only going to get $80. So it's a hit or miss site for me. But if you have a job you can do easy and fast, you could stand to make good money there.

Unfortunately, there's no freelancing website that a newbie freelancer is going to find it easy to work on. The level of competition in those website is very crazy today. You can have your services on Fiverr and Upwork for 1 year without getting one order. The same thing can be said for Seoclerks too. It's not easy anywhere.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back