What's new

Which Freelancing site would you recommend to start-ups?

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
A freelancer is an independent employee who earns wages on a per job or per tasks basis usually for short term work
Currently there are many Freelancing platform available to Freelancers who are looking for an effective or efficient site to market their skills and make money.

I would like everyone to understand that Freelancing is not a get rich quick scheme and you must be willing to put in some work to get the desired results or reach the level you are intending to reach as a freelancer.

For a beginner who haven't had any background knowledge about Freelancing before but want to indulge in it you can start by Freelancing on sites like upwork as it is quite easy to get approved on the site, Fiverr and linkedin are also good Freelancing sites.

In recent times Freelancers are also marketing their skills on social media like Facebook Twitter and Instagram by joining groups where they can meet and interacts with prospective clients who might be in need of their services.

But if you have tried several times and couldn't get any high paying jobs as a Freelancer don't give up just keep trying. It takes time to actually become successful as a freelancer

It would do you great good to devote your time and money into learning and that is why I recommend the HIGH PAID FREELANCER PREMIUM program to anyone who wants to become professionals at Freelancing and start getting high paying clients to patronize them without stress.

Upwork and fiverr have a very favorable condition for both people who are hiring and the workers. Provided that you are hiring people who are verified you are not going to have so much problem with delivery and quality of work.

I think getting hired on the freelancing sites that you mentioned are good but you will need reviews from many clients before your gigs would be noticed. There is a way to go about this.

The two popular freelancing sites are Upwork and fiverr. These are the famous freelancing sites uncommon on the internet today and most of the freelancers usually use them.

Freelancer is good no doubt, but I think the platform is somehow underrated . Now a lot of people are focusing on upwork. Personally I prefer to deal with Upwork than any other freelance platform , even if I have to choose others , it should just be as an option.

Freelancing is a very good venture if you have a very sellable skill. There are a lot of opportunities for you if you have a tangible skill like graphics designing, web designing, content writing, copywriting and a whole lot of others.

You can start from platform like fiverr or upwork even though there is stiff competition in those platforms. But with consistency you can actually succeed. It is also important you seek opinions of people who are already making money on those platforms.

Upwork and fiverr have a very favorable condition for both people who are hiring and the workers. Provided that you are hiring people who are verified you are not going to have so much problem with delivery and quality of work.
I have been on fiverr for a very long time and i can say its very educative, entertaining and pays well but i don't really know much about upwork, but freelancing business generally nowadays is competitive.

I would prefer Fiverr and Upwork, they are both the world's leading freelancing platforms and the most famous. For beginner freelancers, this is a wonderful chance and opportunity. You can't do without skills, but you can do it.

If you want to offer a service without having to fight people to get work, I would go with Fiverr. A friend of mine has tried Upwork, Freelancer, and a few others and the way they are designed ended up making it a nightmare to actually get hired for anything.

If you want to offer a service without having to fight people to get work, I would go with Fiverr. A friend of mine has tried Upwork, Freelancer, and a few others and the way they are designed ended up making it a nightmare to actually get hired for anything.
Thanks for your suggestion , I think Fiverr is a little bit saturated and might even be much more difficult for people to make money and the platform. I have account on the platform sha.

Fiverr and upwork are the most reliable platforms right now and it's still possible for one to be able to make money with them.
I believe that with time , we'll see more.

Fiverr and upwork are the most reliable platforms right now and it's still possible for one to be able to make money with them.
I believe that with time , we'll see more.
Fiverr is reliable but it is very competitive. If you are a newbie you need a lot of guidance and patience if you really want to make money on fiverr. Upwork is also very competitive. I have an account on fiverr but I have not really been consistent.

Fiverr is reliable but it is very competitive. If you are a newbie you need a lot of guidance and patience if you really want to make money on fiverr. Upwork is also very competitive. I have an account on fiverr but I have not really been consistent.
I would recommend Fiverr ahead of Upwork. I think it is much more difficult to get jobs in Upwork due to the high number of people applying for a particular task.

i believe for a freelancer to break even, especially for start up is to enter a platform that helps him earn very quickly with little competition and i believe that sites like freelancer.com offers such features.

I would recommend Fiverr ahead of Upwork. I think it is much more difficult to get jobs in Upwork due to the high number of people applying for a particular task.
I have an account on fiverr but I have not really been so serious with it. The person who made me to get interest in signing up for the freelancing platform was actually making about $200 per month on the platform. Upwork on the other hand is competitive and the same thing applies to Fiverr. You really need to be very good at what you do if you want to succeed in any of them.

As a freelancer I will recommend Fiverr and Upwork is reliable platform where you can make money from, you really need to be very good in everything you do in order to succeed on it, and you be making good money from it.

As a freelancer I will recommend Fiverr and Upwork is reliable platform where you can make money from, you really need to be very good in everything you do in order to succeed on it, and you be making good money from it.
Fiverr is one of those places where someone that have a skills can venture into and I also think that upwork is another good way which that can done .

But my profile with upwork is really not good enough trying now very hard to build one.

You can also start a blogging business and be earning some more money but you need to have a good knowledge on this feild

I have an account on fiverr but I have not really been so serious with it. The person who made me to get interest in signing up for the freelancing platform was actually making about $200 per month on the platform. Upwork on the other hand is competitive and the same thing applies to Fiverr. You really need to be very good at what you do if you want to succeed in any of them.
I have an Upwork account too but I've barely used it for a long while now. It is quite competitive to get jobs on platforms like Upwork and Fiverr presently.

Freelancing is a very good venture if you have a very sellable skill. There are a lot of opportunities for you if you have a tangible skill like graphics designing, web designing, content writing, copywriting and a whole lot of others.

You can start from platform like fiverr or upwork even though there is stiff competition in those platforms. But with consistency you can actually succeed. It is also important you seek opinions of people who are already making money on those platforms.
You're very correct. One of the reasons why people are finding it hard to get work in upwork and fiverr is because they don't have sellable skills. I was once those that jump from one plartform to other creating profiles up and down without a tangible sellable skills. I will advice people to get skill first before heading to fiverr and upwork.

You're very correct. One of the reasons why people are finding it hard to get work in upwork and fiverr is because they don't have sellable skills. I was once those that jump from one plartform to other creating profiles up and down without a tangible sellable skills. I will advice people to get skill first before heading to fiverr and upwork.
This is quite insightful. I used to have this conception that the number of completed jobs really matters when people are being assessed for tasks that are posted on these sites.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back