What's new

Which coin is heavily plagued by the ongoing bearish run?

Ripple is going through a lot during this bearish run, with the current law suit with the SEC.
But we hope for a boost in price imidiately the case is settle
They are going through alot but not like before when the SEC lawsuit was very hurt on them making the coin's progress to dwindle at that earlier time.

During the bearish run that recently occurred, I was following coins which is ranked from 1-20 and the one which was heavily plagued is the one you mentioned being ICP coin.

Generally the coins have been on the steady decline in the last one month and half. The digital currencies have seen more than average of -100% overall in their price tag especially the top 20 coins in the market.

On your own which coin do you think have suffered the most bearish run currently??
I think that recently based on the market the most intense bear run that I have seen is likely the dogecoin because that took a massive hit even after the supposed recovery recently.

What I can say is that it actually affected all crypto currency because 90% of cryptocurrency decreases by 70% during that time, now everything is trying to recover from the bearish market.

I think that recently based on the market the most intense bear run that I have seen is likely the dogecoin because that took a massive hit even after the supposed recovery recently.
Laughs, dogecoin took a major price hit, which saw it dropping down more than -150% after reaching it's highest price benchmark of $0.64. But ICP remains the worst hit bearish crypto with -1,000%+.

Ethereum has been hit hard recently. Although it is slowly picking pace. Like the fiat currency, i think etherium is easily affected by the global economic trends.
I like the slow pace of ethereum, it's made the coin preserve its price for a while during the dip, ethereum even rose from $2k in may to more than $3k now despite the bullish run

Based on studies and the research I carried out on cryptocurrency. The more volatile coin would suffer the bearish movement more. The more the volatility the higher the gain and the higher the loss. In my opinion, the bitcoin suffered most in the bearish market because it's more volatile.

I am not sure by bearish run. However, almost all the coins were affected by the recent massive crypto crash that happened a few months ago. BNB (Binance Coin) lost a lot of value but now it is recovering slowly. Bitcoin also fluctuated a lot.

Laughs, dogecoin took a major price hit, which saw it dropping down more than -150% after reaching it's highest price benchmark of $0.64. But ICP remains the worst hit bearish crypto with -1,000%+.
This is a significant reduction in the price of this cryptocurrency and I was not actually aware that this cryptocurrency even existed let alone that there was such a major price drop involved.

I think most of these that coin has been shortlisted that is dogecoin is really going heavily plagued by this bearish, but I believe very soon the coin will raise.

This is a significant reduction in the price of this cryptocurrency and I was not actually aware that this cryptocurrency even existed let alone that there was such a major price drop involved.
The price reduction took me by surprise, cos its a whopping one to see the coin 'ICP being on the drastic price decrease than any other during the bearish run.

The price reduction took me by surprise, cos its a whopping one to see the coin 'ICP being on the drastic price decrease than any other during the bearish run.
Does this coin have a high market cap by any chance and is it among the top ten? as this would be an indication of how popular it is and therefore how easily the market of this coin can be manipulated as well.

Does this coin have a high market cap by any chance and is it among the top ten? as this would be an indication of how popular it is and therefore how easily the market of this coin can be manipulated as well.
It had a very high marketcap earlier on that made it jump in to the top ten within short time. Currently the market cap is still high but it has dropped down from world top ten coins.

I think Bitcoin and it's investors have suffered more when it comes to the bearish run. I have a friend who lost all of investment to the bearish run on Bitcoin this year.

I think Bitcoin and it's investors have suffered more when it comes to the bearish run. I have a friend who lost all of investment to the bearish run on Bitcoin this year.
That's it, it's a very heartbreaking one to lose your funds to cryptocurrency trading. But it's simply like that, at times too success comes we should learn the basics to manage our trade well.

In my own view I think dogecoin is really suffering in these present bearish run.
Falling from $0.5 back to $0.20 and it still looking bearish

We are currently in another direction and this time around it is the decentralized finance-based tokens that are worth it and I do not even know the reason for that.

Doing that bearish movement in cryptocurrency I believe that all coins were all affected during that time most especially shitcoins because those were the ones that were lost completely and some have not been able to recover uptill now and they will never.

when the market is in the bearish rush, almost all coins will go down hill. For example, when the price of bitcoin goes down, almost all altcoins will also heavily suffer, likewise, when bitcoin improves, you can also see improvements on other coins.

What I do not like about cryptocurrencies is the fact that when the market value of bitcoin fluctuates, the value of other coins drop as a result of that. This could make other investors lose their investments in a quite quick way.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back