What's new

Which coin is heavily plagued by the ongoing bearish run?

Out of the few coins I have invested in at the time of the bear run, doge was a coin that had a steady decline in my wallet, I even lost the funds completely, lol.
Laughs, but dogecoin didn't reduced too low like ICP coin did. At this moment dogecoin have started rising again, the price is currently poised at $0.32.

Laughs, but dogecoin didn't reduced too low like ICP coin did. At this moment dogecoin have started rising again, the price is currently poised at $0.32.
I'm taking based on the information I could get from my crypto wallet merchant called roqqu, as at then there was no ICP on roqqu

I would say that most of the coins had their worst times that period as it was a very heavy plague indeed. Most if them just even started to rise of Kate even as most coins where already far into the pump now

When we look at the crypto currency World we will see that the top coins don't usually expirence huge decline. It is the new coins that do suffers declining most. You will see a coin price of $100 and next the coin will fall to $0.1

Generally the coins have been on the steady decline in the last one month and half. The digital currencies have seen more than average of -100% overall in their price tag especially the top 20 coins in the market.

On your own which coin do you think have suffered the most bearish run currently??
Ethereum has been hit hard recently. Although it is slowly picking pace. Like the fiat currency, i think etherium is easily affected by the global economic trends.

Ethereum has been hit hard recently. Although it is slowly picking pace. Like the fiat currency, i think etherium is easily affected by the global economic trends.
ETH was hard hit by the recent bear market just as other coins where affected. But at this time the coin is improving, above $3k.

Looking at the coins I had at the time of the bear market, the worst hit was EOS and it is still the slowest to recover, not even up to 50% of what it was trading at before the crash.

Looking at the coins I had at the time of the bear market, the worst hit was EOS and it is still the slowest to recover, not even up to 50% of what it was trading at before the crash.
I understand that EOS was plagued too by the bearish run that recently passed. But not like ICP coin that lost more than -900% within the bearish market stay.

Seriously believe that all of the cryptocurrencies are generally affected because of what is happening in the trend of the cryptocurrency right now and it's going to take time before everything gets back to normal.

Most if smaller coins are effected by this long bearish and it will take them another long time to recover unlike the popular coin that will soon recover.
I agree with you. The alternative coins are the ones that are badly hit by the bearish run. A professional cryptocurrency trader once said to go back to Bitcoin.

I understand that EOS was plagued too by the bearish run that recently passed. But not like ICP coin that lost more than -900% within the bearish market stay.
Yeah, yeah. I remember that before the crash, I almost allowed FOMO push me into investing in that coin then because it just came from nowhere and was mooning like crazy. Thankfully, I didn't.

Seriously, all these coins when they actually came out of first are something that I don't really trust so much because I believe that it is not going to foresee the future and looking at what is happening right now, I'm right.

Yeah, yeah. I remember that before the crash, I almost allowed FOMO push me into investing in that coin then because it just came from nowhere and was mooning like crazy. Thankfully, I didn't.
Lol,nits good you never invested in that coin, by now you could've been regretting it dear. The coin is simply a pump and dump coin, losing value all the time.

Lol,nits good you never invested in that coin, by now you could've been regretting it dear. The coin is simply a pump and dump coin, losing value all the time.

I believe that a lot of people who actually invested in the cryptocurrency right now already regretting the investment and the truth of the matter is that there is nothing they can do about it anymore.

I believe that a lot of people who actually invested in the cryptocurrency right now already regretting the investment and the truth of the matter is that there is nothing they can do about it anymore.
That's it dear, that's why when investing into cryptocurrency we should always invest with the right signal to avoid had I know issues.

It's good as you're taking your time to monitor the coins progress than simply jumping cos you know it's disastrous jumping to investing in any coin without proper findings.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back