What's new

Which coin is heavily plagued by the ongoing bearish run?

As at the time of making this post on which coin is plagued with the bearish run, I can say that almost all coins suffered that fate as their fellow coins did back then

Many coins have the deep and bulish run.. it also depends on the coin you are ready tobtrade and how I will pump

As for me , I think most of these coins are dipping in the same interval except the Quadrillion coins that have dipped very well. We pray that the market corrects as soon as possible.
Yeah, you are right is almost all the coin that dip this bearish period if not all self even new project coins are unable to be launched because no funds to boost them.

Laughs, but the coin also went very high during that bull run. It even got to $1.92 during the bullish run. At the moment I'll say dogecoin have been heavily plagued by the bearish run. The coin went from $0.62 to $0.20 at the moment.
Yeah , I strongly agree with you cause I vividly remember that it went very high to a point I was beginning to think it would get to a dollar , now it's still 0.20 . Even with the on going rise in various coins it still hasn't increased a bit

Most of the smaller coins were the ones that were heavily affected with this bearish market because most of them dropped by more than 70% at least we go see that Bitcoin and ethereum weren't down below 55%. Check the likes of TWT, Wink, Akro, OM, Zil and lots of them.

Generally the coins have been on the steady decline in the last one month and half. The digital currencies have seen more than average of hundred overall in their price tag especially the top twenty coins in the market.

Generally the coins have been on the steady decline in the last one month and half. The digital currencies have seen more than average of hundred overall in their price tag especially the top twenty coins in the market.
The bearish market affected coins that easily had a bullish market much more than the bigger coins so it is a good thing for us to know that when you rest in small coins don't hold them for too long.

For me if you ask me, I'll simply say the internet computer coin is heavily affected by the bearish run. It went from $400 to $43 with in two months.

I haven't even been hearing anything about Tron and Doge since the bearish run started, lol. It's funny and it's not funny because some of us lost money in those coins

I am not into crypto coin but based on what I have been reading in another active forum the Doge and its companions are having a hard time in the market. Their price are not going up anymore. Unlike Bitcoin when it was down at $29k some 2 or 3 weeks ago but now it is at $40k level.

Yeah , I strongly agree with you cause I vividly remember that it went very high to a point I was beginning to think it would get to a dollar , now it's still 0.20 . Even with the on going rise in various coins it still hasn't increased a bit
Nope, Ripple coin is above that price mark. It is around $0.60-$0.70 at the moment. I know its well adrift of its best price, but the future holds the best.

I wasn't talking of ripple I'm talking of dogecoin cause in naira it skyrocketed to 250+ naira and seems like it was heading to a dollar but when the market came crashing down it went all the way to 80+ naira . That's very low I will say
Nope, Ripple coin is above that price mark. It is around $0.60-$0.70 at the moment. I know its well adrift of its best price, but the future holds the best.

Bizdustry
Bizdustry is an earn money forum, where we talk about how to earn money online, crypto, business, and how to invest money for a return. Start posting today and see how it works ,invite your friends to join you too

Even though almost all the coins are effected by the bearish of bitcoin but i think doge coin is the most effected coin becouse if how it price dropped one time.

I wasn't talking of ripple I'm talking of dogecoin cause in naira it skyrocketed to 250+ naira and seems like it was heading to a dollar but when the market came crashing down it went all the way to 80+ naira . That's very low I will say
Okay, I got you well dear. Dogecoin nearly reached $1 earlier on. It was around $0.67 before the bearish run took it down, and at present it is valued at $0.20.

There is this COIN, WIN it has dropped drastically and I think I lost more than 200percent of my investment. I will still continue to hold the coin.

There is this COIN, WIN it has dropped drastically and I think I lost more than 200percent of my investment. I will still continue to hold the coin.
Continue holding the coin dear, until it regains no matter the kind of whopping furlough in its price. ICP coin fall drastically low too, more than -900% within this bearish run.

I think cadano is one of the cryptocurrencies which was plague but the bearish market. but I believe that the current will bounce back in few months time.

I think cadano is one of the cryptocurrencies which was plague but the bearish market. but I believe that the current will bounce back in few months time.
Hmm, all coins where heavily plagued but ADA coin didn't experience all that downtime like other counterparts did. At least the coin didn't fall below $1 mark. But ICP coin fell more than -900% within the two months of bearish run.

Generally the coins have been on the steady decline in the last one month and half. The digital currencies have seen more than average of -100% overall in their price tag especially the top 20 coins in the market.

On your own which coin do you think have suffered the most bearish run currently??

Seriously, there actually so many cryptocurrencies that are suffering right now as a result of the dip in cryptocurrency prices and I believe SHIB is among those.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back