What's new

Which coin is heavily plagued by the ongoing bearish run?

Seriously, there actually so many cryptocurrencies that are suffering right now as a result of the dip in cryptocurrency prices and I believe SHIB is among those.
Lol, those Cryptocurrency even recovered a little bit recently. But I didn't check for SHIB. But I'll simply say its part of those coins that suffered more in this bearish run.

Yeah, you are right is almost all the coin that dip this bearish period if not all self even new project coins are unable to be launched because no funds to boost them.

Seriously, I believe that in the beginning I was actually bitcoin that was adversely affected by what happened is cryptocurrency for right now bitcoin is getting better in price.

Seriously, I believe that in the beginning I was actually bitcoin that was adversely affected by what happened is cryptocurrency for right now bitcoin is getting better in price.
All Coins was eventually affected most actually... Meanwhile the current price we are experiencing now is just the beginning of pumping.

Most if smaller coins are effected by this long bearish and it will take them another long time to recover unlike the popular coin that will soon recover.

A lot of the shitcoin is heavily down at the moment and sincerely I don't really care and I think it's worth it just because a lot of this shit coin do not have any fundamental valued

Just as every investor have their coin of interest to look out for, so it is that these coins of interest will be their focus if it is heavily plagued or not in the bearish rush

A lot of the shitcoin is heavily down at the moment and sincerely I don't really care and I think it's worth it just because a lot of this shit coin do not have any fundamental valued
Hmm.... Don't say that... I know you may not believe in shit coins but bitcoin as gone beyond wat an average person can afford, bit shit coins gives you an opportunity afresh.

ICP coin remains the worst coin plagued by the ongoing bearish. It will really rake time for the coin recovering to it's usual best again cos of the drastic fall.

All Coins was eventually affected most actually... Meanwhile the current price we are experiencing now is just the beginning of pumping.

Seriously, it actually would have come to understand that is going on with all cryptocurrency right now as there is no one that is safe but over the past few days bitcoin is becoming more balanced.

Continue holding the coin dear, until it regains no matter the kind of whopping furlough in its price. ICP coin fall drastically low too, more than -900% within this bearish run.
Wow, I am really impressed with how the ICP coin has regained from the loss. This is the power of cryptocurrencies. I admire how vast you are about these coins.

Wow, I am really impressed with how the ICP coin has regained from the loss. This is the power of cryptocurrencies. I admire how vast you are about these coins.
Its good the coin is regaining its value moving to the top. Let's see what the future holds for it, if it will reach a very high level back to its previous best.

One coin that really dipped badly then was EOS. It was trading very close to $15 before the bear market and went so low to $3 and till now it hasn't even reached $5.

One coin that really dipped badly then was EOS. It was trading very close to $15 before the bear market and went so low to $3 and till now it hasn't even reached $5.
That's a sad one for the coin to go down too loose. Those who invested earlier when it was around the $15 mark really felt the heat and regretted it.

Although the coin is now trade at $5, most of all the currency dip was like 50% before their ATH, but eos went dipper than that...

As at the time when these bearish trend for most coins in the cryptocurrency market was going on, so many of the coins fell plagued to it very deeply

In general is so many coins were affected especially scam coins but the one that was more affected to me has to be ripple concerning its high reputation.

The bearish market impacted coins that quickly possessed a favorable market a lot greater than the larger coins therefore it is actually an advantage for our team to understand that when you remainder in little coins do not keep all of them for as well lengthy.

As at the time of making this post on which coin is plagued with the bearish run, I can say that almost all coins suffered that fate as their fellow coins did back then
When there's a bearish run in cryptocurrency market almost all coins are going down. The color of the coins are not in green but dark red.

Most of the coons now that where heavily plagued by the bearish nature of Cryptocurrency have regained some potentials and they're heading to the top.

Out of the few coins I have invested in at the time of the bear run, doge was a coin that had a steady decline in my wallet, I even lost the funds completely, lol.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back