What's new

Which coin is heavily plagued by the ongoing bearish run?

During the last bearish movement or market of coins ,you would notice that it's mostly the trash coin that have major fall and investors who didn't even invest at the right time made more loss

I think every coin has been heavily plagued by this bearish run not just bitcoin and ethereum. Nor just bitcoin but most of the crypto currencies have halved. However, some currencies have been successful to remain afloat, cardano for example.

I think every coin has been heavily plagued by this bearish run not just bitcoin and ethereum. Nor just bitcoin but most of the crypto currencies have halved. However, some currencies have been successful to remain afloat, cardano for example.
That's also my observation. Since bitcoins has dropped heavily, other cryptocurrency will always follow.but however the shitcoins seems to be the most affected coins.

Most known coins were really affected and bitcoin in particular has been going down but we might not be talking about it because of its high value before. It will still remain on top aft going down

At the moment I'll say dogecoin have been heavily plagued by the bearish run. The coin went from $0.62 to $0.20 at the moment.

Most known coins were really affected and bitcoin in particular has been going down but we might not be talking about it because of its high value before. It will still remain on top aft going down
I think i understand where you are coming from,when you look at the percentage loss,it might not be from the figure,but most of the high coin has been greatly affected by this bearish run.

Almost all the coins are greatly affected in this bear Market.
However , the greatest of them being Bitcoin is the one that had the most decline in Price.

Generally the coins have been on the steady decline in the last one month and half. The digital currencies have seen more than average of -100% overall in their price tag especially the top 20 coins in the market.

On your own which coin do you think have suffered the most bearish run currently??
I think in this bearish run all crypto market especially altcoins suffered the most but this is normal in crypto market because it can pump higher than it's ATH after the bearish run.

There are a lot of them, and it is because they are shit coins with no any reasonable value at all. This is the main reason why we have to be careful before getting to decide what coin to invest in.

I believe that solana is a cryptocurrency that is massively affected by this bearishness. I am going to be highly surprised if it is ever going to return back to its all-time highs.

I think in this bearish run all crypto market especially altcoins suffered the most but this is normal in crypto market because it can pump higher than it's ATH after the bearish run.
That is true, the next bearish season is something that will push the price of bitcoins far more higher than it was previously. well this tends to be the function of every Bearish season.

Solana it's probably the cryptocurrency that is worst affected. You can at least understand that FTX had a major investment in it and as such that was what led to the deep.

A lot of coins are like that and it is very important for us to try as much as possible to see that it is always getting back to normal.

This is how best to avoid losses.

A lot of coins are like that and it is very important for us to try as much as possible to see that it is always getting back to normal.

This is how best to avoid losses.
The bearish run has had great effect on the price of almost all cryptocurrencies. We don't invest in bearish Market because we are preserving our capital for the next bull run.

You should have a look at solana and avax. They actually used to be projects with very huge potentials but then the bear market came and they took a very huge hit. It is such that I think they won't even come back again.

That's also my observation. Since bitcoins has dropped heavily, other cryptocurrency will always follow.but however the shitcoins seems to be the most affected coins.

When bitcoin drops, many other coins also get heavily affected as well because bitcoin is considered one of the main part of the cryptocurrency market. This is why other coins also get affected as well.

I think that of the top 20, the ones that have been most affected by the falls in percentage of falls have been Solana and ADA, one that has remained quite strong is Monero (XMR)

This is one of the reasons why those who have survived a bear run insist on holding only Bitcoin or nothing in a bear market. You never know what will survive or blow big, but you can't afford to lose your capital.

Ftt is the particular cryptocurrency that was worst-hit and you can understand why because its primary exchange went in solvent and at the end of the day people dumped it.

I think that of the top 20, the ones that have been most affected by the falls in percentage of falls have been Solana and ADA, one that has remained quite strong is Monero (XMR)
Monero has been really strong lately. It one coin that a lot of people are looking to accumulate for the next bull run. It's the strongest privacy project to date, which makes sense.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back