What's new

Which coin is heavily plagued by the ongoing bearish run?

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Generally the coins have been on the steady decline in the last one month and half. The digital currencies have seen more than average of -100% overall in their price tag especially the top 20 coins in the market.

On your own which coin do you think have suffered the most bearish run currently??

Generally the coins have been on the steady decline in the last one month and half. The digital currencies have seen more than average of -100% overall in their price tag especially the top 20 coins in the market.

On your own which coin do you think have suffered the most bearish run currently??
Xrp for me, is the coin that have really been poor out of the top 20 or so, when other coins are experiencing some bullish run, xrp was not experiencing anything..

Xrp for me, is the coin that have really been poor out of the top 20 or so, when other coins are experiencing some bullish run, xrp was not experiencing anything..
Laughs, but the coin also went very high during that bull run. It even got to $1.92 during the bullish run. At the moment I'll say dogecoin have been heavily plagued by the bearish run. The coin went from $0.62 to $0.20 at the moment.

Laughs, but the coin also went very high during that bull run. It even got to $1.92 during the bullish run. At the moment I'll say dogecoin have been heavily plagued by the bearish run. The coin went from $0.62 to $0.20 at the moment.
Hmm..dogecoin is doing fine ooo.... Example dogecoin hit it ath at $0.7 + at the point xrp is around 1.8 almost going to 1.9 but now xrp is 0.6 while dogecoin is 0.2 this means xrp is halved already compare to doge.

Hmm..dogecoin is doing fine ooo.... Example dogecoin hit it ath at $0.7 + at the point xrp is around 1.8 almost going to 1.9 but now xrp is 0.6 while dogecoin is 0.2 this means xrp is halved already compare to doge.
They did well during the bullish run that ended in May first week. At the moment their current price have seen more than halved with what you displayed.

As for me , I think most of these coins are dipping in the same interval except the Quadrillion coins that have dipped very well. We pray that the market corrects as soon as possible.

As for me , I think most of these coins are dipping in the same interval except the Quadrillion coins that have dipped very well. We pray that the market corrects as soon as possible.
Many coins have dipped down, to almost zero, recently they've shown signs of moving to the top, with some green around the market.

Many coins have dipped down, to almost zero, recently they've shown signs of moving to the top, with some green around the market.
Yeah. I hope that the green land last long so that we will all have reasons to smile again. I have seen the dip that made me desire to delete my wallet 😂😂

If I am asked to choose then I will definitely choose ICP, it was listed on the binance USD futures and have since went from 383 to 44 dollars in just weeks.

I think the coin I know that fell into that victim is this coin called Aladin coin or something,I think the owner are still strongling with it's stand with other crypto currency coin as well.

So many coin fell very hard and deep into the dip that occured in the resent past. Most people likely would talk about the Bitcoin because it is the coin most invested in that period

I think the coin I know that fell into that victim is this coin called Aladin coin or something,I think the owner are still strongling with it's stand with other crypto currency coin as well.
Hmm, i never heard about such kind of coin before, this my first time hearing it. Maybe its one of those coins languishing in the low side of the table.

So many coin fell very hard and deep into the dip that occured in the resent past. Most people likely would talk about the Bitcoin because it is the coin most invested in that period
It is very true. The coins most talked about that period was the Bitcoin because it turns that a lot people where more invest d in the cryptocurrency than in other type of cryptocurrency asset

All coin were seriously affected by the bearish run but I think it is dogecoin that is more affected even Elon Musk was confused if he is on the right path. I think he is throwing more support for shiba inu.

there are some hidden cryptocurrencies that are not on binance and these are the type of cryptocurrency that suffered the most during that., I was surprised to see a shitcoin in one of my account that did - 300 during that period of time.

Well it's not just a coin that's affected as it seems like it's all of them they made some declines but I would still say it's Bitcoin because the amount it lost still larger than the next popular coin value

I think every coin has been heavily plagued by this bearish run not just bitcoin and ethereum. Nor just bitcoin but most of the crypto currencies have halved. However, some currencies have been successful to remain afloat, cardano for example.

I think every coin has been heavily plagued by this bearish run not just bitcoin and ethereum. Nor just bitcoin but most of the crypto currencies have halved. However, some currencies have been successful to remain afloat, cardano for example.
I know the bearish period has affected most cryptocurrency ranging from bitcoins to ripple, even with this there are other that is affected the most and some of them could be doge coin,win, and other cryptocurrency that are cheap.

I think dogecoin is the one that is heavily shorted at the moment. The coin was pumped and it's market cap was unbelievable to the extent of competing with leaders in the industry

Most of the people only care about bitcoin and ethereum price because these are two crypto currencies that many people trust, so what actually matters is what is happening with these coins

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back