What's new

Which Apps are best for newbie ?

Honestly I am not a fan of rewarding applications because they don't pay well. Many of them pay in Satoshi and then you have to work so hard and spend so much time to earn a worthy pay. 9000 Satoshi worth of coins will earn you one dollar and then you might need days to accumulate that much Satoshi.

I don't know of any application you can use to make some money online and I'm also willing to learn from people who will share their own perspective idea let me wait for the expert because I also need to make some money online.I'm also and I'm very much interested to learn from others.

Newbie members don't know how to earn on different sites so they need guidance. But unfortunately, we don't know who is newbie and how to search those people. But we can share our experiences with new members who don't have enough knowledge about earning on different money making sites or apps.
So what apps will you recommend to newbie members?
I recommend bizdustry for anyone that want to start earning online. it's a very good place to start with because you will always be motivated by their consistent payment. Moreover this platform is very user-friendly and I think any newbie can use it.

But bizdustry is not an app , it is a site , yes working on this community is very rewardable comparable to other apps and sites , but if you have skills you can work on very high paying sites .

I think I can recommend you the newbies income paying site that is very user to friendly especially to the newbies, there are so other app that you can use to play music and the rate of earning is really good,

I
Newbie members don't know how to earn on different sites so they need guidance. But unfortunately, we don't know who is newbie and how to search those people. But we can share our experiences with new members who don't have enough knowledge about earning on different money making sites or apps.
So what apps will you recommend to newbie members?
I know one app and that is clipclaps. My friend earned a good amount of profit from it. I didn't withdraw money because I do not have PayPal account. The only available option for withdrawing is paypal.

I

I know one app and that is clipclaps. My friend earned a good amount of profit from it. I didn't withdraw money because I do not have PayPal account. The only available option for withdrawing is paypal.
Thanks for suggestion . I have used this app. Personally, I don't like that to earn . It's just for fun and I think we should use other apps which are helpful not only to earn but also to learn new things.
The app you are talking about is not good to learn but only for fun.

It is better to focus on sites , apps only will waste your time without help you to earn the desired income . I have installed many apps on my phone but only one pay me 10 Rub , the others scam me .

I think that to recommend an application for newbies, you have to have proof of payment, that is something for sure, I personally do not trust the ratings, on a page that I work they pay to rate 5 stars and give a good review, without really knowing the application.

Concerning which applications are best for newbie. Well, left to me, I don't have any application that pays to introduce to a newbie, unless I have a proof of pay from any rather than looking at reviews on play store which some might appear not to be true. For a newbie, it is better to be introduced to GTP or PTC sites.

AppMachine is an easy-to-use platform to build and design professional native app for both iOS and Android. Using the drag-and-drop interface, you can combine different building blocks that offer a variety of features, such as information, photos, and video.

Newbies are the category the most threatened by the SCAM , more we are get experience more it is difficult to deceive us , so apps are not the right place to make money , just give up the Idea to earn money from apps .

it depends, the rate of Clip claps on the PLay store is 4.3/5 but unfortunately some users couldn't receive payments. generally, rating gives you a general vision about the app but not precise.
AppMachine is an easy-to-use platform to build and design professional native apps for both iOS and Android. Using the drag-and-drop interface, you can combine different building blocks that offer a variety of features, such as information, photos, and video.Augmented reality app that helps you design your room. ...
Scan and convert to pdf app. ...
Health check-up and food planner app. ...
Railway tracking app. ...
Language learning app. ...
Voice translation app. ...
Bike servicing app. ...
Call recording app.

Which Apps are best for newbie ?
Adobe Photoshop CC. Like it or not, Photoshop remains the industry standard (Image credit: Adobe) ...
Adobe Illustrator CC. ...
Affinity Designer. ...
Affinity Photo. ...
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2019. ...
Adobe InDesign. ...
Affinity Publisher. ...
Adobe XD.

Improve your mobile app development skills through the Android platform and learn which apps are the best Android apps to develop for beginners.
  1. Acorns: Beginner automated investing. ...
  2. M1 Finance: Flexibility without fees. ...
  3. Robinhood: No minimum simplicity. ...
  4. Stash: Education for beginners. ...
  5. Betterment: Goal-based investment. ...
  6. Ellevest: Investing for women.
Post automatically merged:

Improve your mobile app development skills through the Android platform and learn which apps are the best Android apps to develop for beginners.
  1. Acorns: Beginner automated investing. ...
  2. M1 Finance: Flexibility without fees. ...
  3. Robinhood: No minimum simplicity. ...
  4. Stash: Education for beginners. ...
  5. Betterment: Goal-based investment. ...
  6. Ellevest: Investing for women.

It depends on the newbie interest, there is alot of rewarding app and for starter, choose the ones that is relating to ones hobby so that one wont get tired of it easily.

It is hard to distinguish what is app recommend to newbies. There many app or games that pay so better for them to search first if the app they want to play to earn is legit or not to avoid waste of time.

Most of those sites or app that claim they are giving out free coin to people is nothing but scam, although some of them pay but imagine paying you 0.0000001 btc in six months of working or using the sites, does it makes sense? The answer is no, so why wasn't your time on something that will never make you realize some money.

Just play app for Android phone are good apps for newbies no experience needed as well as the mistplay app both are android only apps.No experience needed for current.Current can be installed on iphones

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back