Which Apps are best for newbie ?

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Newbie members don't know how to earn on different sites so they need guidance. But unfortunately, we don't know who is newbie and how to search those people. But we can share our experiences with new members who don't have enough knowledge about earning on different money making sites or apps.
So what apps will you recommend to newbie members?

If we check the reviews of apps on Google then I think we can easily know which app is real and which is scam.
it depends, the rate of Clip claps on the PLay store is 4.3/5 but unfortunately some users couldn't receive payments. generally, rating gives you a general vision about the app but not precise.

If we check the reviews of apps on Google then I think we can easily know which app is real and which is scam.
Unfortenally this is not the good way sometimes because many app owners are running microjobs of the app to get false positive reviews from workers and pay high for 5 rating and in reality it is a scam app and may block or delete any negative review from google store reviews as I am seeing different times.

I think that to recommend an application for newbies, you have to have proof of payment, that is something for sure, I personally do not trust the ratings, on a page that I work they pay to rate 5 stars and give a good review, without really knowing the application.

Newbie members don't know how to earn on different sites so they need guidance. But unfortunately, we don't know who is newbie and how to search those people. But we can share our experiences with new members who don't have enough knowledge about earning on different money making sites or apps.
So what apps will you recommend to newbie members?
For beginners who want to make money via the internet, it's better to join the GPT or PTC site. Usually it will provide the first income with little effort. Or you can join forums and start looking for information about the latest sites or applications that a beginner might work on

I think that to recommend an application for newbies, you have to have proof of payment, that is something for sure, I personally do not trust the ratings, on a page that I work they pay to rate 5 stars and give a good review, without really knowing the application.
exactly, the problem is that rarely when you find a legit app, 99% of them are a scam and a waste of time.
I suggest anyone to work on sites better.

Oh yes , that the point. Unfortunately, we can't trust even on reviews because they are mostly paid. Sorry I forgot this point.

nowadays it's easy to fool people. you pay 100 reviews for $ 1 each (100 people give 5 stars and give good reviews - you lose $ 100) but then you scam certainly more, because people have trust in you to invest. Easy.

until the real reviews appear on the internet and clear evidence, be sure that you have taken out your investment at least 10 times.

I did not do such a thing and I do not recommend, I just said how do most applications that are scams and still have good grades on the internet.

nowadays it's easy to fool people. you pay 100 reviews for $ 1 each (100 people give 5 stars and give good reviews - you lose $ 100) but then you scam certainly more, because people have trust in you to invest. Easy.

until the real reviews appear on the internet and clear evidence, be sure that you have taken out your investment at least 10 times.

I did not do such a thing and I do not recommend, I just said how do most applications that are scams and still have good grades on the internet.
Yes you are right. Still there are some rare apps which are really paying. I don't recommend investment in apps or sites. But we should try free apps and sites .

There is an app that pays you to listen to music..I bet it is better than than this two app.mi have tried them and they consume more data than it usual apps
I think you're talking about Current app, yeah you're right because it's a legit app, there are a lot of payments proofs about it.

There is an app that pays you to listen to music..I bet it is better than than this two app.mi have tried them and they consume more data than it usual apps
But many people don't like to listen music just to earn money. They want to do something ,so I think this type of app is not suitable for all newbie money makers.

Last edited:
Hmm, this question is kinda difficult, I think I will recommend newbies income paying sites that is very user friendly especially with newbies. Sites like, cointiply.com, kolotibablo.com, coinpayu.com etc.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back