What's new

Which Apps are best for newbie ?

I think there are different rewarding apps out there ,with different method of earning . however some depends on people's tier ,so I think the newbie's tier country should be considered why trying to recommend rewarding app to him . Also , his choice of earning as well .

Newbie members don't know how to earn on different sites so they need guidance. But unfortunately, we don't know who is newbie and how to search those people. But we can share our experiences with new members who don't have enough knowledge about earning on different money making sites or apps.
So what apps will you recommend to newbie members?
They need to watch reviews from the play store if the apps are quite impressive then start working on it so that a good way to know about legal app and save from scam apps and newbies also should discuss from friends.

But many people don't like to listen music just to earn money. They want to do something ,so I think this type of app is not suitable for all newbie money makers.
Lol... which is better listening to music and wrong doing task that's waste time to just put in your ear plug and listen, which can give u saves to do other things allong listening..I think I would prefer that kind of app to traffic app

Newbie members don't know how to earn on different sites so they need guidance. But unfortunately, we don't know who is newbie and how to search those people. But we can share our experiences with new members who don't have enough knowledge about earning on different money making sites or apps.
So what apps will you recommend to newbie members?
The 7 Best Investment Apps for Beginners
  1. M1 Finance: Flexibility without fees. ...
  2. Robinhood: No minimum simplicity. ...
  3. Acorns: Beginner automated investing. ...
  4. Axos Invest: Automated investing for getting started. ...
  5. Stash: Education for beginners. ...
  6. Betterment: Goal-based investment. ...
  7. Ellevest: Investing for women.

I don't know of apps that can make you money as a newbie. But I can recommend you some sites that you can make money from starting from now. Bizdustry is the first I would recommend, all you need is to devote your time for the sites and you will earn money for three comments you make within an hour. Another one is Upwork, this will be good for you if you a have special skill you can sell. If you are from top tier country, you check InboxDollar, Swagbucks etc.

The one app that really paid me was clipclap. Not sure if they are still legit and paying since i stopped using it. I've heard many complains of other users that they're not receiving any payments anymore so I got discourage to continue using it. Some other apps did pay me as well but it was very low.

There is no app which can be helpful for online because mostly work on apps but they dont get their payment and or some people pay to join app but after work on that they think that its fake or scam i think ther is no app but if yes then please suggest us

I recommend Bling Bitcoin games, Premise app,CuriousCat ,Buzzbreak and Match to win because those has been proven to be legit. I personally have been paid by those apps and they're good enough for newbies even though they're paying low amounts it's a good start. Just always read the reviews about the app before you spend your precious time on it.

nowadays it's easy to fool people. you pay 100 reviews for $ 1 each (100 people give 5 stars and give good reviews - you lose $ 100) but then you scam certainly more, because people have trust in you to invest. Easy.

until the real reviews appear on the internet and clear evidence, be sure that you have taken out your investment at least 10 times.

I did not do such a thing and I do not recommend, I just said how do most applications that are scams and still have good grades on the internet.
Uhm here is another thing that mostly discourage me from all this application majority of them are just scam, wasting your efforts and time, but I think few of them are still legit, as proof of payment can assure you that they are not scam

In my own perspective it's very easy to identify apps that are scam but a newbies will not be able to identify apps that are scam due to the fact that he or she is new to the system.I think i will recommend newbies income paying site like coinpayu.com

I my opinion newbie best app for investment is binnace and okex it's a best app it's show a market trading future and it create a our account with verification provely I also earning site using first I earned than I deposit in this account and joined the trading market it's a good for online business

I will also love to know those Apps that one can earn money from because most of these Apps seem to be scam.

I downloaded clip claps recently and I have been doing it but when I saw some reviews online about people complaining that clip laps didn't pay them. I had to stop wasting my time.

The best application for newbie is CLIPCLAP this will go a long way in helping one to avoid low quality and inferior application so it's better you get that app because of the easy access to better system that works for you.

I've never tried any rewarding apps, scared of falling for scams.

This is too common since they usually require your information which done of them sell, or they need deposit first before you make money.

If we check the reviews of apps on Google then I think we can easily know which app is real and which is scam.
It is true that rating on Google play store for the particular app sometimes helps in knowing whether an app is scam or legit but in some cases l don't always trust those ratings in general. Sometimes the owner of the site can go and buy traffic to come and rate the app higher on play store in the actual sense that app might not be so good when compared with the reviews.

I recommend buzzbreak and clipclaps for newbie thi is legit , you need more invite and more reading, more point equals more cash

for me most of the apps are a scam and a waste of time but I will recommend two apps that have high reviews on the play store:

1- Go Goal app: https://bizdustry.com/threads/go-goal-app-reviews-scam-or-legit.2172/

2- Clip claps: https://bizdustry.com/threads/clipclaps-app-review.316/
I agree, I think most of the apps that says you can earn money from their app is a scam. I used clipclaps before and it is indeed legit. I might also try the first one that you recommended because maybe I can also earn from it. Thanks.

AppMachine is an easy-to-use platform to build and design professional native apps for both iOS and Android. Using the drag-and-drop interface, you can combine different building blocks that offer a variety of features, such as information, photos, and video.

I think there are no good apps arround , I think the better ones are restricted and not available for the whole world , if are you from top tier country you can earn very well if you aren't you won't .

I am one of the so call newbie. I have been looking for this opportunity of making money online but couldn't get a lead. Trying to invest online,I got scammed by bitcrowdy, so now I'm scared of doing anything online.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back