What's new

Which Apps are best for newbie ?

Unfortunately the problem with apps , it turns to be scam very fast , even they have good reviews but when reach withdrawal you won't get paid
Never trust on "just reviews" Because now a days , mostly reviews are paid. People buy fake reviews so check Payment proofs and if there are more payment proofs then give that app try. But only if it's free

The rate of legit apps that pays out there is way less than the fake ones. But I think survey apps like Swagbucks, survey panel pays well compared to others that fake their integrity just to catch gullible people.

The rate of legit apps that pays out there is way less than the fake ones. But I think survey apps like Swagbucks, survey panel pays well compared to others that fake their integrity just to catch gullible people.
Yes you are right but still there are some old and legit apps which are paying less but are legit . All work is to search those apps. Because mostly new apps pay for some time and become scam .

Newbie members don't know how to earn on different sites so they need guidance. But unfortunately, we don't know who is newbie and how to search those people. But we can share our experiences with new members who don't have enough knowledge about earning on different money making sites or apps.
So what apps will you recommend to newbie members?
Many apps out there are scam. The most annoying things about them is that they will even input fake cashout in their site which tend to deceive many. All comments are great

Newbie members don't know how to earn on different sites so they need guidance. But unfortunately, we don't know who is newbie and how to search those people. But we can share our experiences with new members who don't have enough knowledge about earning on different money making sites or apps.
There are many ways to earn some bucks online for newbies but there are too many scam site or app,I will recommend you always check app or website review before you waste time earning from it.

Unfortunately the problem with apps , it turns to be scam very fast , even they have good reviews but when reach withdrawal you won't get paid .
that's right but sometimes it's good to give them a try, I have earned 10$ from clip claps and still near to reach the minimum payout if Go goal.

that's right but sometimes it's good to give them a try, I have earned 10$ from clip claps and still near to reach the minimum payout if Go goal.
Yes, I am agreed with you, of a site looks legit but it demands time then we shouldn't hesitate to give it full try. As I gave try to Honeygain. And I got my reward last month after 4 months.

So far they are ready to learn and they are a fast learner, they can start with any online business. One of them is blogging, YouTubing and domain flipping

Never trust on "just reviews" Because now a days , mostly reviews are paid. People buy fake reviews so check Payment proofs and if there are more payment proofs then give that app try. But only if it's free
Yes I agree with you 100% cause may be we invest a huge amount of money on site and it will scam us , we shouldn't trust in any site .
Post automatically merged:

I hope you all the best friend , I am waiting for your withdrawal on Gogoal cause me too active there , I have now 3.08 $

Unfortunately the problem with apps , it turns to be scam very fast , even they have good reviews but when reach withdrawal you won't get paid .
I know for sure clipclaps pays, gogoal I didn t spend time in it so I can withdraw, but clipclaps pays.

There are many ways to earn some bucks online for newbies but there are too many scam site or app,I will recommend you always check app or website review before you waste time earning from it.
I have replied about this point that we can't trust of reviews because mostly reviews are paid. So trust on proofs only.

I think that to recommend an application for newbies, you have to have proof of payment, that is something for sure, I personally do not trust the ratings, on a page that I work they pay to rate 5 stars and give a good review, without really knowing the application.
You are absolutely right. If without proof of payment, we definitely feel hesitant to install the recommended application, even though for example in the Playstore the rating is quite high.

You are absolutely right. If without proof of payment, we definitely feel hesitant to install the recommended application, even though for example in the Playstore the rating is quite high.
It is as I said before, I have done tasks on another page that I go to Playstore and I put 5 stars without knowing the application, in short, I do not trust the reviews, I prefer to see payment receipts

Maybe go goal is suitable for beginners

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back