What's new

Which Apps are best for newbie ?

one of the applications that I use easily is cashzine in this application has an easy task, namely by reading the news, playing quizzes, spinning spins and getting treasure, this is very easy for beginners, it is all limited.

one of the applications that I use easily is cashzine in this application has an easy task, namely by reading the news, playing quizzes, spinning spins and getting treasure, this is very easy for beginners, it is all limited.
Nice to see a new site ,I ll try it. Then I ll see it's limitations. Did you tried it ? And got withdraw?

Newbie members don't know how to earn on different sites so they need guidance. But unfortunately, we don't know who is newbie and how to search those people. But we can share our experiences with new members who don't have enough knowledge about earning on different money making sites or apps.
So what apps will you recommend to newbie members?
The problem I seem to have with download and using some of the apps o have seen that seem to offer some monetary incentives on downloaded is that, they have demographic restrictions.
If you don't belong to a certain region, you can't get any monetary incentives.
If you were programming to do it then it's for you. Just make it and add many information it.
I will be happy for that^^

The problem I seem to have with download and using some of the apps o have seen that seem to offer some monetary incentives on downloaded is that, they have demographic restrictions.
If you don't belong to a certain region, you can't get any monetary incentives.
You can search apps which are available in your region.did you try HONEGAIN app? Is it available in your country?

I agree with you on this, majority of newbie do not know how to find their way through the internet and get any legit paying app, that they can earn from. Personally, I had terrible experiences with rewarding apps, but I would still try out the above mentioned.

for me most of the apps are a scam and a waste of time but I will recommend two apps that have high reviews on the play store:

1- Go Goal app: https://bizdustry.com/threads/go-goal-app-reviews-scam-or-legit.2172/

2- Clip claps: https://bizdustry.com/threads/clipclaps-app-review.316/

Exactly, I happen to see so many ads of such apps being tagged money making game apps like puppy town, where you merge puppies and earn PayPal money. They are all wacky and total waste of time.

I dont use apps so I wouldn't suggests it nor do I have anyone to give, alot of the apps i tried out were all scams and i didn't earn anything from any of them, I prefer websites. Newbies should try sites like cointiply.com, kolotibablo.com, coinpayu.com

Newbie members don't know how to earn on different sites so they need guidance. But unfortunately, we don't know who is newbie and how to search those people. But we can share our experiences with new members who don't have enough knowledge about earning on different money making sites or apps.
So what apps will you recommend to newbie members?
There are many apps that are mostly fraudulent so you should not waste your time because doing so wastes a lot of time which is why you can never pay attention to your work. So the real app is Go Goal app. It's a reliable and good thing that doesn't deceive us.

This is a good idea because new people do not recognize these applications nor do they know from which app they will be able to earn.And you are right that it is not known who is new, there should be a separate platform for this. And before recommending any application, if you have payment proof, the next person will also believe.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back