Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
You could be a domain flipper or a website owner who has kept hold of your domain, either way have you ever wondered where you can actually sell your domain names? You can sell them on the following, can anyone add to this topic to help fellow webmasters? Thank you
  1. Auction websites such as eBay, Godaddy, and various other sites
  2. Flippa
  3. Forums for webmasters such as Forum Promotion

I used to be a domain broker, amongst other things, and I would use forums with a strong webmaster audience.
There aren't many of them around these days but there are still a few good ones that I use here and there.
Flippa is probably number one, but I also use Digital Point, NamePros, DN Forums, etc.
If you're looking to sell or buy domains you should definitely check those sites out.

I can't remember if it's Name.com or Namecheap but one of those sites has an actual marketplace. You can usually sell domains that you've bought from them to other users. I believe you can either put a BIN or have an auction style listing.

I've been the most successful on Forum Promotion and Flippa. Though I feel flippa isn't the best choice as you have to pay a decent bit to sell anything. So any profits you get are significantly reduced by the overpriced payment.

I just sold a website on there, I spent $45 to sell it, made $150 from it and the person never replied back after it was sold. So I never got my money...

Well, honestly, these marketplaces only get results (selling or getting the best price for selling) for incredible domains. In other words, they'd have to be .coms with three letters, numbers or something.

However, though, for someone with a list (email list, social media page/group) - it's possible to get around this.

I use Namecheap Marketplace to sell my domains. As i register my domains with them and i love to put the domains for sale with them. I don't like to use other sites (i use forums to sell my domains though)

Try Sedo or some webmaster forums including forum promotion so people can buy if the domain meets to them. Flippa is a great place to get best price for domain.

You can sell your domain names on different online platforms, online commercial centers or area post-retail marketplaces - for example GoDaddy area reseller's exchange, Flippa premium space deals, DigitalPoint discussions, and so on

Thank you for sharing the knowledge on domain flipping. Until now I still cannot understand why some people would buy a domain name that is pretty expensive. It is all right if the cost is just a hundred dollars but to spend a thousand or more just to get a name gets me lost. What's in a name, really? There was one post in another forum that the domain name FB.com was bought they Mark Zuckerberg for thousands of dollars. I couldn't believe it.

The easiest way to sell your own site domain name so fast is through http://fiverr.com or htpp://eBay.com this two e_commerce platform have been known for buying and selling of any digital asset or contents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back